Ep9- The Green Tea Operation

Uraraka's POV

"What were you and the girls talking about before I came?" I asked Mina, who was entering the bus with me.

"Oh, you know...studies." she replied, which was weird. She hated studying.

"Seriously?" I asked.

"Yup." she replied.

"So, no stuff about me and Deku then?" I asked. I don't trust her.

"Nope." she replied.

"Reeaally?" I said, one last time.

"Really. Also, your seat no. is 12." Mina said.

"Why, I'm supposed to sit at seat no. 17 with Todoroki." I said, confused.

"Oh yeah, well I switched seats with Todoroki, so he sits next to Saretu. So, if you sit at seat no.15, you'll sit next to Saretu, so Todoroki sits with me. Oh, and Hatsume swapped seats with you, so you're sitting at seat no.12, Todoroki sits with me and Hatsume sits with Saretu." Mina said.

"What?" I asked, still confused.

"You'll see. Just sit at seat no.12." Mina replied.

"Ok I guess." I said. Until I saw who I was going to be sitting next to.

"Wait..Deku? *GASP* Mina did this! MINA I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shouted.

"SORRY NOT SORRY!" Mina said, shouting back at me with a sly grin. That witch.

"...Is it that bad if I sit next to you? If so, I'll change my seat." I heard him say.

"NO STAY!" I said, perhaps a little too loudly.

"Oh, ok." He said, sliding back in his seat. 

"Alright students. The ride will last 4 hours. I hope you have you're seatbelts on. If not, I don't care I guess you want to die and I can relate too. If you have any questions excluding where we'll be going, you can ask stupid Akuryo and not me." Mr. Aizawa said, drifting to sleep whilst snuggling in his probably cozy sleeping bag. But what triggered me was...how am I supposed to sit next to someone I love so much but can't be with for the next 4 hours?!

"Well...I guess we'll stay here for a while. Do you have any idea about where we're going?" Deku asked me.

"Nope. It's pretty difficult sometimes to know what UA is planning for us poor kids." I said.

"Pretty much." He said, slightly chuckling. He's so sweet and cute and-

I-I-I

I heard a song being played on a tiny speaker behind me. I turned around to see who was playing it. It was none other than Toru.

"Enjoy the song!" she says, smiling evilly. Were all the girls in on this?

(LINK TO THE SONG IS AT THE END OF THIS CHAPTER BTW(It's a pretty cool song by Taylor Swift that recently just came out from the vault of the Speak Now album!))

You brush past me in the hallway
And you don't think I, I, I can see ya, do ya?
I've been watchin' you for ages
And I've spent my time tryin' not to feel it

But what would you do if I went to touch you now?
What would you do if they never found us out?
What would you do if we never made a sound?

"Did she seriously have to play a song like 'I Can See You' in a situation like this? I kinda like the song though...but none if this applies here!" I whispered to myself.

'Cause I can see you waitin' down the hall from me

And I could see you up against the wall with me
And what would you do? Baby, if you only knew oh, oh, oh
That I can see you