Chapter 6

Chifuyu let out a "tsk" sound, but Kazutora can't help it but to feel awkward and went to the upper floor to wash his new clothes.

After washing the clothes and hang it outside, Kazutora went to the kitchen just to find out that Baji is in there, along with Chifuyu who is washing the dishes. Baji is searching for ingredients to cook evening snacks for all of them, since dinner is too early for now as the flock strike at 4:00 p.m. After searching for it, he put it on the table and wipe a bit of his sweat using his shirt.

Baji noticed that Kazutora is standing up not too far away while looking at them. "Yo Tora, can you come here please?" Kazutora nod his head and go towards the other boy. "Could you help me prepare the things for our snacks? I'm thinking of doing cheese macaroni. What do you think?" Kazutora form a smile and nod his head. Of course Baji, that would be good"

Baji form a smile and Kazutora prepare all of the things that they need to cook it. Meanwhile with Chifuyu, he just put the dishes away and go to the living room since his work is done and yeah, there's Kazutora in there.

As he wants to leave the kitchen, he took a glimpse on both of them and saw how bright Kazutora's face and how soft Kazutora's smile is. Suddenly his heart beat so fast as he saw it but storm off quickly to the living room. And there it is, some confusion and thoughts wondering in his mind.

"Oh my goodness.. how can a person be that pretty? Oh wait wait, he's your enemy Chifuyu! His action in the past was terrible. But, why did I actually feel like this? This is so confusing! That day where sleep on the couch is pretty too.. AHHH!!! STOPPP!!!"

Yes, the time is when Chifuyu wants to grab a glass of water and look at Kazutora that sleep on the couch. He looks very, quite adorable. He felt like his face is reddened by looking at him and quickly go away from there to finish his business.

Chifuyu tap his head few times and sat down on the couch. He didn't mind about Kazutora work with him tomorrow but.. he had another important documents to solve. He's relief that they won't work together for tomorrow as he's busy and a bit sad because he is not be able to see him..

"Ahh Chifuyu stop thinking like that!! It's actually only relief!! Well he'll be working the day after tomorrow I guess."

15 minutes pass by as Chifuyu decided to just play with his phone, Baji called him for the snacks. He put his phone on his pocket and go to the kitchen. As he went to the kitchen, he saw all of the things got prepared and sat down on one of the chair, and the other two sat down as well, getting ready to eat.

They do their business such as take the foods and put it on their plates and start to eat it without any conversation that is flowing on that time since they had no idea what to talk about actually.

Timeskip, after they finished their snacks.

Three of them wash their dishes and clean the table after they finished eating. After they finished cleaning the kitchen, Baji and Chifuyu went to their bedroom, while Kazutora went to the living room and sat down on the couch then hug his pillow since he had no rooms for now.

Kazutora is bored for now and just stare at the plain wall silently while his mind is literally like a full of crowds that is trying to get things that they want in a store, but the difference is Kazutora's mind is full of negatives thought, just as noisy and miserable as the situation that just got described earlier.

He feel like he just want to scream on top of his lung and punch the wall while crying with the negative thought that is bothering him. But his face is not describing any negative energy like in his mind. His face is so calm that if people look at it, he looks innocent, very.

"Why are both of them letting me stay in this house as if I never done anything horrible in the past?"

"Didn't I deserve to die and rot in hell just like father said to me?"

"Am I worth living in this earth?"

"Why are they so nice to me especially Baji?"

"I tried to kill him right?"

"Why?"

"Why why why why why why why..?"

Kazutora started to think negatively as the thought that is running inside his mind is getting more crazier than he thinks. He hugged the cushion and look at the floor blankly, having the urge to cry as the trauma that cause by his father the most is increasing this time, but he tried to hold himself back.

About 20 minutes later, Baji went downstairs and saw Kazutora is hiding his face on the cushion right now. He thought that the other boy fell asleep and go towards him. "Tora?" Kazutora flinch a bit and look at him. "Eh, why are both of your eyes are red?" Kazutora widened his eyes as Baji mentioned about it.

"Huh? Red? What do you mean by that?" Baji let out a sigh and sit down beside him. "Don't act fool Kazutora. It's not good. The thought is still running through your mind don't you?" Kazutora kept quiet for a second and nod his head slowly.

Baji let out a sigh and pat Kazutora's back gently. "Tora, it's alright. I'm being kind to you because you are one of my best friend and you're worth to live. It's okay, everything's fine for now okay?" Kazutora kept quiet for a moment as he processing the thought of Baji just said.

Well he got a point. Everything's fine for now, right? But his negative thought keep running through his mind but with the help of Baji trying to insert the positive thought, the negative one is reducing, not really disappeared, but it's okay for Kazutora. "Alright then.."

As both of them having some conversation each other, while on the upper floor, Chifuyu is standing behind the wall while looking at them from there, trying to not getting caught of eavesdropping of both of them. He's not entirely sure what is the negative thought, but he's sure that it's including the useless stuff or something like that. And then, something ran through his mind.

"....."

"I wish I was the one that is comforting him right now."

{} To be continue {}

Hello everyone, I'm sorry for not uploading a new chapter lately, I was having exam + lazy + no motivation (sometimes I do). But I will try my best to upload more. See ya on next chapter. Take care, stay safe and eat well. See ya soon.