Chapter- 1

Shantivan:
In the living hall all are enjoying themselves by spending their time with Arav and Sheetal forgetting there is one soul who got shattered with their ignorant behavior.

They forgot that there was a happy soul as per her name who spreads happiness all over the place she goes. They even forgot that because of that soul only their Arnav bitwa is also coming back to his true self.

Payal: Arav beta you can feel free to ask for anything. Don't feel embarrassed, ok.
Payal says while caressing his hair.

Anjali: Haan Arav beta, feel this as your house only. And Sheetal ji also you also feel this as your family only and be comfortable.

What they don't know is they are already thinking of it as their own house.

This all was being observed by two persons, from the upstairs.

Upstairs:
Arnav and Akash were noticing the every action of their family.

Arnav: They didn't even ask or think about my wife. Is this really my family?

Akash: Well bhai, our family has changed from the time these mother and son duo entered into our house. All they think about is Arav this, Arav that , Sheetal this and Sheetal that. It is like they are doing some Sheetal and Aarav jhap.

Arnav chuckles listening to him.

After that they both go to Arnav's room to look after Khushi.

In Arshi's room:
Khushi is sleeping with a frown on her face. Her face is pale and gloomy. She is not at all looking like the one, Once who used to spread happiness.

Arnav enters the room and sits beside her.
Arnav:If you don't reach on time, don't know what would have happened to my Khushi,Akash.

Akash:Now she is fine na Bhai in front of you. Please don't worry.

Arnav just nods his head.

At night, in the dining hall:
All are sitting and having their dinner. None tried or even asked about Khushi which made Arnav gulp his sadness.
He stood up from his seat and started to fill the plate. Anjali asks him
Anjali: Chote,for whom you are filling the plate?

Arnav: Hmm for me and my better half.
Saying he goes away from there.

Anjali opens her mouth to ask about Khushi then,but Sheetal calls her.

Sheetal: Anjali ji can you please feed Arav. He wants to eat from your hand only.

Anjali smiles happily and feeds Arav lovingly.

Seeing this Arnav drowns into the memory lane, where Khushi asks Anjali to feed her. As Khushi feels like she ate from her own mother's hands, when Anjali feeds her.

Now seeing Anjali feeding Arav, he at least thought that his sister may ask about Khushi,but nothing of that sort happened.
So he goes away from there

In Arshi's room:

By the time Arnav reaches their room, Khushi is wide awake and looking at the wall without any emotions.

Arnav gulped looking at her empty face,where no emotions were playing. He called her with lots of love in his voice

Arnav: Khushi jaan, here I brought food for you. Let me feed it for you.

Khushi looked at him,but didn't say anything. She opened her mouth to let him feed her.

Arnav smiles and feeds her happily. Why won't he feed her happily,he loves to do it for his first baby,his wife for whole life.