Chapter- 2

After some days holding a weak Khushi on either side Arnav and Akash brought her into hell only to reach their anger to the peaks listening to Payal.

Payal: You are eating the same like Arnav ji, Arav beta. I wonder if he will be your father. How good it will be.
Payal smiled while stabbing Khushi's heart.

Akash: PAYAL…
Payal jumped from her seat hearing the loud shout of Akash.

Arnav and  Khushi dispersed to their room as Arnav didn't want to stay in front of them for one minute also. Because he knows it will cause more pain to his wife.

Payal: What the hell Akash? Why are you shouting like a mad person now?
Payal asked him.

Akash: I am not mad. You are the one who got mad and how dare you compare that boy with Bhai? Akash is spitting fire like a dragon. It is like another ASR is in the form.

Payal along with Sheetal gulped seeing his angry avatar. Raizadas are not there as they went out for some occasion.

Sheetal: She just told the truth, Akash. What is there to get angry about?.
Sheetal opened her chipkali mouth.

Akash: You stay out of it. And how many more days will you be staying here? Didn't you get accommodation for you and your son or are you trying to settle here itself?
Akash asked her, raising his eyebrows.

Sheetal shifted uncomfortably in her place. Payal who saw her so called friend Sheetu embarrassed came to her rescue

Payal: Arey what is your problem Akash, if she stays here. Don't scare the poor girl. You don't worry Sheetal ji. You can stay here as many days as you want. Don't know what happened to this Akash, he is becoming more like Arnav ji day by day.

Akash rolled his eyes listening to her.

Akash: This is not some orphanage, but Shantivan. And we need peace here. Not some unwanted pollution.
He referred to Sheetal and her Son.

Payal: Akash...how can you insult our guests like that.

Akash: Don't shout Payal. I also know how to shout. They are not my guests. They are yours guests. And I repeat by tomorrow morning I don't want this pollution in front of me, if you don't want to face the consequences.

Saying he went to Arshi's room asking HP to send their dinner to their room.

Payal gritted her teeth seeing Akash's retreating figure.

A week later, Arnav,Khushi and Akash are playing carroms near the poolside.

Khushi is laughing at the jokes of Arnav. Khushi started to come out of depression with the help of her husband and brother.

They both are happy seeing her laughing freely.

Their happy moment was being disturbed by a loud bang on the table.

Akash looked at the reason for the disturbance and rolled his eyes, which irked the person more.

The person went away from there Stomping her foot angrily.

Khushi: Bhai it seems like she got angry.

Akash chuckled and says,

Akash: Let it be. Nowadays she even forgot that there is a husband for her to take care of.

Khushi: But….

Akash: Khush, let's forget about her and enjoy the game.

Arnav is a silent spectator but he is smiling seeing the sister-bro relationship.

Akash: We have a big task to defeat your Arnav ji in the game. Then only we can win.

Arnav who was listening to them till them exclaims
Arnav: What the! Akash my bro,don't try to hope high. You may fall down.