Chapter- 3

Chapter-3
Same day night Khushi gets ready and comes down along with Arnav.
Akash also comes down getting ready,while his wife is thinking of different ways to get Sheetal out of prison.

Nani and others who saw Arshi and Akash enjoying, felt very guilty but blessed them in their hearts.

Nani: We have committed a mistake knowingly or Unknowingly. We have to rectify it asap.
Mami and Anjali nodded their heads agreeing with Nani.

Near the poolside, Arshi were spending their time.
Khushi: It is all like a dream. You,me and our little world. If it is a dream na,then I don't want Sun to disturb my sleep. So that I can enjoy my dream.

Arnav chuckled listening to her,kissing her cheeks he told,
Arnav: This is not a dream Jaan. This is real,you,me and our love are real. And I promise you,this will never end Hamesha forever and ever.

Khushi hugged him tightly. Arnav also hugged her back.

Akash along with Nk who were witnessing Arnav and Khushi's love, smiled seeing each other.

Akash/Nk: Choo cute.

Just then Akash's phone blinked with a message.
Akash: Nk, I want to go and meet Bhai. Will catch up later.

He reached the poolside and knocked upon the sliding door.

Arnav craned his head a little to look at the cause of the disturbance, he saw Akash showing his phone,understanding he closed Khushi's eyes and signed Akash to come.

Khushi Shuddered with the sudden action of Arnav.
Khushi: Arnav ji..what are you doing?

Arnav: Shh Jaan..bas two minutes.
He whispered in her ear.

Meanwhile Akash came to them with a file in his hand. He gave the file to his Bhai.

Keeping the file in Khushi's hands,he removed his hands from her eyes.

Khushi blinked her eyes twice and frowned seeing the file in her hands. She looked at Arnav in a questioning way.

Arnav signed her to open it.
Frowning Khushi opened the file and she opened her mouth widely forming a 0' shape,making Arnav and Akash chuckle.

Khushi: What is this? I mean, why?
She asked them.

Arnav: Why? Don't you want to work and become independent?

Khushi nodded head as yes.

Arnav: Then why are you giving that look? When I am ready to help you in that. And also you can help your parents with this. I know if I or Akash,even try to help them through our money,neither they won't accept it nor you won't like it. So I took this decision, you can support them. I and Akash have already contacted the best Doctor for Babuji's treatment. In the next week Akash along with Amma and Babuji needs to travel to Mumbai for it. Akash will be with them till the treatment completes, we can also visit them some times.
At last Arnav revealed, by getting a full blown smile on Khushi's face.

She hugged Arnav tightly and kissed on his cheek.
Khushi: Thank you so much.

Breaking the hug,she hugged Akash and also thanked him.
Khushi: Thanks a lot Bhai.

Akash patted her head.

This scene was seen by Payal who looked shocked,she strode towards them and pulled Khushi harshly.
Payal: How dare you bitch?
Saying she slapped Khushi's cheek.

Akash and all were shocked seeing the scene.

Payal: How dare you? How dare you to hug my Husband and to propose to him? Saying she is going to slap her again,Arnav in time holds her hand preventing the more damage.