51

Chapter 51 Is this money enough? (Add more! Fourth more!)

  Tan Zekun held a stick and looked at the young man on the ground with a sneer on the corner of his mouth.

   A stick smashed down!

  Boom!

   "Ah!" A heart-piercing voice came, and the young man on the ground suddenly hugged his twisted arm. Obviously, a stick directly smashed his arm.

   This moment also made Wang Zhouning and the others stunned, not to mention the girls next to them. Their eyes widened. They were all flowers growing in the greenhouse. Where have they seen such a scene.

   "Hold him!"

  Tan Zekun said a word, several big men immediately held down the young man on the ground, Tan Zekun went down with a few sticks, the stick went to the flesh, until the young man was only whimpering, and the blood splashed even more.

   "Ah! So cruel!"

  Ye Xinyu couldn't bear it anymore, screamed, and then couldn't help retching.

With one sentence, everyone present looked at Ye Xinyu. Even Tan Zekun in the octagonal cage was the same. Looking at the group of people outside, he narrowed his eyes, held an iron rod, and moved towards the octagonal cage. walked outside.

   Several men in black also followed him.

  Tan Zekun looked at Ye Xinyu, wiped off his sweat, and pointed at her with a stick, "You say I'm cruel?"

  For a while, everyone raised their minds. Wang Zhouning even glanced at his girlfriend. He really didn't know when to say something. It's fine to pretend that he didn't see such a thing.

  The next moment, Tan Zekun burst out laughing, and his fat body trembled from laughter.

  He beckoned to a man next to him, "Go, teach her a lesson."

   "Yes, master."

  Seeing the man in black walking towards her, Ye Xinyu couldn't help taking two steps back, her face extremely pale.

  Wang Zhouning took a step forward, and smiled at Tan Zekun, "Young Master Tan, we heard that you are in Hall No. 1 today, and you came here because of your reputation. My girlfriend is not sensible, so please don't be fussy with little girls."

   "My dad is Wang An, the deputy general manager of Xindeli Real Estate. Please save face."

  Wang An?

  Tan Zekun sneered, "Go and find your dad, come, call him over, and see if he dares to take this face from me."

   One sentence.

   It made everyone's faces change, and it made Wang Zhouning lose face.

  The other party didn't take his father seriously at all.

  Tan Zekun looked at Wang Zhouning and the others, and then his eyes lit up. I have to say that the three girls, Ye Xinyu, Wang Yuanyuan, and Shu Fan, are quite pretty.

   With a pure appearance, she should still be a chick.

  Tan Zekun walked towards the front and walked up to Wang Zhouning.

  Wang Zhouning looked at Tan Zekun, "Young Master Tan, we came rashly and disturbed you. We apologize, and please be generous."

   "Apologize? Naturally." Tan Zekun said with a half-smile.