Chapter 51: Seema opens up to Krish

Author's Note: To all my readers who were eager for an update... here it comes!

Thanks for voting in the previous chapters.❤️❤️

Read, Vote and Comment. Eagerly awaiting your responses. Please give lots of inline comments.. I love knowing your reactions!

The sentences given in [] are meanings of Hindi sentences spoken.

****************

Krish POV

"Wow! This looks fantastic! Oh my.. I just feel like living here forever!" was Seema's statement when I finished touring her our beach resort/house. Surprisingly, there were only few bookings for this weekend. So, it was almost free when I gave Seema a tour of it. Seema's favourite spot was the terrace which had an oceanic view. She was just mesmerised by the terrace so much that she wasn't even willing to move to the rest of the house. 

"Krish! this is not an house! According  to me it's nothing short of a mansion!" Seema said as she took a seat to watch the beach in her favourite spot- terrace. 

"Call it whichever way you want. I don't mind. This was built solely by dad for us.. especially Karan." 

"Aww. You really blessed to have him as your Dad!" she said a small smile gracing her lips. He got mesmerized by it and unconsciously his lips curved in to one as well.

"You love your Papa so much.. isn't it?"

"Yeah! I do." She was quick to reply. Though she was smiling, I could sense some kind of sadness while she replied.

"Does he also love you as much as you do?" The words slipped out of my mouth before I could stop.

***************
Seema's POV
"Does he also love you as much as you do?" Ji asked, taking a seat beside me. I was taken aback by his sudden question.

"He do--does" I replied with slight stutter.

"Really? but it doesn't seem like that." He told looking straight at the waves.

"It looks like he can't wait to send you away. His face shows displeasure and frustration whenever you are near him. Don't even try to deny my words as I have seen how he treated you when he came home for dinner once. And yes I noticed how hesistant were you to come in front of him during the sraadh.
To be honest, I also feel weird about your room. It looks like none used it for a long time. I have so many questions eating my mind away like this."

"You're just over analysing things!" I replied hurriedly, cutting him off in  between.

"Seema." He called out in stiff voice, making me realise his seriousness.

"Tell me the truth Seema.. tell me why your eyes always tear up seeing your Papa pamper Meera? Tell me why you never come in front of him while he is having his food? Tell me why you always let Meera take the credit for your hardworks and ....

"Ji! you're just overthinking everything. Trust me. It's not what you think." I cut him off once again.

"Seema, You can't even lie properly." He said looking at me scrutinizingly.

"I am.. I am not lying!" I tried saying more firmly but my eyes weren't ready to meet his.

"Look at me and say then!" He said cupping my cheeks gently, making me look at face.
The proximity between us was giving me tingles but his questions were making me anxious.

"I'm not lying!" I said but he simply chuckled and shook his head.

"Again lying." He stated simply and I was surprised by his dectective skills.