5. Royally Fucked

You met Talia's gaze as you sat up. A look you couldn't quite figure out took over her face as she stepped into the room and slammed the door shut, locking it. You sweatdropped.

(Y/N): "You're giving off a real rapey vibe right now, you know that right?"

She pinched the bridge of her nose as she audibly sighed, probably sick to death of your constant remarks. Then her eyes locked onto yours. You gulped. She took a step towards you, and another until she was right by your feet. She reaches behind her back and you flinch, expecting to feel the backside of that godforsaken book again, but nothing happened.

CLINK

Just like that, you felt a huge weight lift off your wrists as you opened your eyes to the sight of Talia brandishing a rather rusty-looking key.

(Y/N): "Thanks..?"

Glancing down to your wrists you notice the extent of the chafing from the shackles. You now have two rather ghastly looking purple bruises encircling both your wrists.

Talia: "Sorry about that. Couldn't risk you running off..."

(Y/N): "Like I have anywhere to go? Staying with you is probably my best chance at surviving this nightmare."

You now got a good look at her bedroom. Like everything else in this castle, it probably cost more money than your entire bloodline had ever seen, combined. A large queen sized, mahogany bed frame. Silk sheets. Gold candlesticks. It screamed privilege.

(Y/N): "Why exactly are we in your bedroom?"

Talia: "Because we need to get you cleaned up, we're having dinner with the king."

(Y/N): "Ah okay..."

It took a second for the penny to drop on what she had just said.

(Y/N): "Wait, WE?!!"

She smacked you around the head with her book again.

Talia: "Yes, we. It only makes sense that the king would want to see the spoils of his daughters conquest."

Her voice had an uncharacteristic cold edge to it when she mentioned the King. Family drama maybe?

(Y/N): "And you couldn't just get a servant to do it? Isn't that what they are for?"

She raises an eyebrow at the comment.

Talia: "What, and let you escape? Besides, no one is seeing you naked besides me..."

In an instant, her entire demeanour changed. What the fuck was wrong with this girl?

You quickly jump to your feet and slowly back away from her, your hand partially raised.

(Y/N): "I think you've completely misunderstood the dynamic of this relationship."

Talia: "Captor and slave?"

Your eyes almost popped out of your head at her statement.

Talia: "Besides, what's the big deal anyway? I've already seen you shirtless..."

(Y/N): "Below the waist is different"

Talia: "Not anymore it isn't"

The rapey vibe you mentioned prior returned in full force. Not like it went anywhere anyway.

She turned her back to you as she began to unfasten her armor, letting it clutter to the floor. You thought about leaping for it, but what would be the point? Her sword was still firmly fastened to her belt. Maybe you could rush her and overpower her, but the door was locked and even then, where would you go?