Rose Petals | Changbin x Felix

Hello :)

TA: This is all being posted over on ao3 (Raxxe) where I will update very regularly! There will be occasional spurts of updates from now and again, but you'll read a lot more of my works over on ao3. Just saying!

There may even be a kink list where I post way too many smutshots to. 

But, what if there's also a... a... vampire au? Minchan question mark.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Does anybody else really like the cover art? I made it.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

This is a story about Lee Felix, a foreign boy who moved to South Korea when he was sixteen and has always wanted to live. Sung, his best friend, has that life, and Felix wants a bite of it. But sometimes the grass looks greener on the other side because it's fake.

Then comes along Changbin, whom it seems Felix falls in love with at first sight and who seems to know it right away. They hit it off. They fall in love. Classic case of I fell first and you fell harder.

But, for some stupid reason, people can't help but keep secrets, and it only seems that secrets get everyone in trouble. Lies get passed and things get in trouble, and it seems like some things can only happen to certain people and that they'd never happen to you, but what happens when they do? What happens when you're that one person who that happens to?

Well, at least Felix can live, if not those around him. And at least there are rose petals dripping red ink on paper to guide the lives of those around him.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Don't get it twisted; this isn't much angst. Mostly fluff and sexual tension. Though there are some TWs you'll want to know about,

TW: past abusive relationships, major character harm to a side character, idiocy, lies, deception, secrets, Jisung is bipolar; Felix has anxiety attacks, suicide, car accidents, cheating, misunderstandings, and slight sexual assault.

There will be warnings, though not for character traits or idiocy, lies, deception, misunderstandings, or secrets. The rest will have a little TW at the top, though some anxiety attacks are spread out to the point where I don't have to put a TW, and it shouldn't be terrible.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

This is a rewritten version of Tattoo Whore - Changlix, where Felix falls first over a customer's looks and personality and the one inking of a rose, but Changbin ends up falling harder.

The age gap is heavy, and there are plot twists, and this is being written and then posted. So... :)

The story is set in Hongdae, a neighborhood in Seoul, South Korea. There are realistic South Korean living styles in this book, so if I get something wrong, please correct me. Another thing is that Felix is transgender. That's not the main plot of this book, but it will be quite a big point in a chapter or two, just saying.

If you're transphobic or don't want to read a sex scene that has stuff to do with a guy's vagina, then leave, Bish.

.⋆。⋆☂˚。⋆。˚☽˚。⋆.

Anyways, enjoy!

And if you want a specific scene from the old version, let me know which one, and I'll publish it in my Skz Oneshots or Bottom Jilix Oneshots book, which you should read as well!