CHP. 2 Choice? Nope!

ALIANAS POV:
i quickly walk into my first period class, english. i sit down and put my bag on the floor while taking out my notebook and macbook.

i love english, i've always had a passion for literature so i always take notes even if i don't need to, and also because my friend group almost never takes notes so i'm always the one they copy off of.

i open my macbook and go to the google classroom while my headphones connect so i can listen to music.

my english teacher, Mrs. M is really nice to me since i've had her class specially for the last couple years, she honestly one of the coolest teacher ever.

God, i sound like such a teachers pet right now.

as i'm picking what playlist to listen to i feel my headphones being ripped of my head, as i swiftly turn around and look up i'm met with an unexpected gaze

for fucks sake.

it's Isaiah, one of the most annoying people ever. he's always teased me for no reason, and i just have to be okay with it since our dads are besties.

"give it back dumbass!" i say slightly louder then i meant to.

"no." he says amused as i furrow my eyebrows and sigh.

"okay whatever, you can keep them since you're to poor to afford them." i say looking away and smirking.

"the fuck did you just say?" he says about to make a scene before Mrs. M steps in

"that's enough Isaiah! give her the headphones and take a seat before i get the dean into this."

i give Isaiah a smirk as i stick my tongue out at him a little. fucking bitch.

as i out my headphones back on my friend Lisa sits next to me with her phone and AirPods in hand.

"hey babes!" she says as she pulls my headphones off so i can hear her

what is it with everyone and my stupid headphones?

"hiii!" i smile warmly at her as she sits down next to me

"we're going to a party tonight, the one the twins are having. Someone told me their parents are out of town for the week so they can basically do anything."

"you're going with Jazlyn?" i say turning my head a little i'm confusion

"no dumbass i'm going with you!" she says, playfully hitting me

"oh no thanks" i end the conversation, i'm absolutely TERRIFIED of "the twins". they're basically run the whole school, i've only ever had one interference with them and i genuinely thought i was about to get killed.

"it wasn't a question, you me Jazlyn and Damien are going." she says while taking her laptop out

"but i-" i get cut off when she covers my mouth

"not a choice. you're coming" she says before Mrs. M starts talking

welp. it shouldn't be that bad right?
.
.
.
right?