CHP.5 Bratty Baby

Isaiah's POV
i'm so pissed right now i cant even explain it. How can someone treat a girl like Aliana in such a way?

I already called some friends to deal with him later, right now i have to focus on Aliana, i know she's in little space right now so i need to take extra care of her.

I carry her to the kitchen and set her down on the counter while i look through the fridge, she looks so cute right now, she's just swinging her legs mindlessly it's adorable.

What the fuck is wrong with me..

I grab some strawberries and vanilla yogurt from the fridge, i know she loves strawberries so at least she'll eat this.

I put the strawberries and yogurt in a small bowl and mix it together while Aliana's watching me with her big amber eyes, i never noticed how adorable she was until now.

i finish mixing it and get a spoon, i get a spoonful of the yogurt and put it up to her mouth before she quickly turns her head the other way.

"What's wrong sweetheart?" i ask, putting the spoon back into the bowl

"nu hungry" she quickly says while looking back at me

"Have you eaten anything today?" i ask, knowing damn well she hasn't eaten shit today.

she nods her head yes, so obviously lying right to my face!

"What'd you eat today?" I ask sternly, while putting the bowl down next to her on the counter.

she looks everywhere but my face, she stays silent when she realizes i know she's lying to me.

"Alright well then, you're gonna eat this all, you understand?" i ask before grabbing her chin to force her to look at me

"Do you understand?" I ask one last time

"No!" she says furrowing her eyebrows

I raise my eyebrows in amusement at her attempt of looking "intimidating", while trying not to laugh I get closer to her face

"I'm not asking you again, Aliana. You're gonna eat this food."

her face turns pink and she tries to hide it with her hands but i grab both her wrists with one of my hands

i grab another spoonful of the yogurt and inch it towards her face, when i notice her not reacting i raise an eyebrow at her causing her to eat the spoonful completely.

"Thats a good girl." I praise before grabbing another spoonful. This same routine continues until the bowl is completely empty

"There, that wasn't so hard was it?" I say while cleaning her face with a napkin

"Mmh.." she mumbles while making grabbing hands at me, signaling for me to pick her up.

I pick her up gently and put her on my hips once again, I already called her dad and addressed him about the situation, apparently he's gonna be out of town with my dad for the rest of the week, and there's absolutely no way i'm leaving her by herself in that big house.

i ordered a bunch of little things for her online that should be here by tomorrow, i don't know what's going on with me but i just feel like i have to take care of her, and protect her.

We enter my bedroom, i can tell she's tired so i lay her down on bed, hoping she'd go to sleep easily but, knowing her i know she won't.

"zayyy... i wanna pway" she says, pointing at my setup.
Zay is the nickname she gave me when we where little, if i'm being honest i only let her call me it.

"no, you need rest Lana, i'll let you play tomorrow if you're good okay?" i say while going to close my blinds

"Stupid.." i hear her mumble quietly as she sits up on the bed

"What was that?" I say turning around to look at her

"Nothing.!" she says quickly

"No no no, repeat what you just said little girl" i say as i get closer to her

"i'm sow-sorwy.." she says, looking down while fidgeting with her hair

i move her hands and set them on her lap while grabbing her chin so she could look at me

"i don't remember you saying that."