EP1⭐️

The seas of pandora, it holds many dangers, but the most dangerous thing about pandora is that you may grow to love her to much.

Though, pandora may hold a lot of unforgiving things, there's always a fine beauty within her.

Like Y/n, the second oldest of the Metkayina Olo'eyktan and Tsahík, she's one of the many beauty's of her island, Awa'atlu.

Y/n may be known for her beauty and knowledge but also known for her nasty and teasing attitude, she gets it from her mother mostly and from hanging around her brother.

But her attitude worsened when they arrived, causing many problems to happen with her future position...

-⭐️

~Y/n's pov~

Everything was peaceful. The playing kids on the shore, the villagers throwing nets in the water, the Ilu playing together and the sun shining down on Awa'atlu, showing all her colorful glory.

That was until multiple something(s) flew past, blocking the sun for a split second with each one that flew past, a loud screech and yip following close behind it...

Soon the village horn blew as they grew closer to the island, catching multiple of the villagers attention.

I looked at the large flying animals that landed near the shore then at my older brother and his friend, Aounug and Rotxo, who looked just as dumbfounded as me.

Soon enough a group of villagers had formed around the group of what seemed like Forest Na'vi, six of them getting off the large winged creatures.

It seemed like three of them were my age and one younger one while the other two looked like the parents.

"Don't just stand there, c'mon dumbass!"
I yelped at my brother as I started to jog over to the group.

-⭐️

~no one's pov~

As the crowd split, letting Y/n, Aounug and Rotxo come through, the three eyed the dark blue Na'vi up and down as the two sons, Lo'ak and Neteyam, greeted them with a traditional hand to forehead with a slight bow.

Earning snickers and eye rolls from the other three.

The shorter boy gaze lasted longer on Y/n then the taller one though, he nodded his head at her with a slight smirk on his face, catching his older brothers attention and causing Y/n to cross her arms and elbow her brother to grab his attention but he was already glaring daggers at the boy.

"What is that? Is that suppose to be a tail?"
Rotxo laughed as he got nudged by Aounug who started laughing with him, making others around them laugh as well.

Y/n laughed with them as she grabbed the older boys tail, causing him to glare back at her.
"It looked more like a string if you ask me!"

And at that, Neteyam flicked his tail, hitting her on her hand.

"Ow!"
Y/n yelped as she back away while rubbing her hand.

And right after her yelp...

Tsireya, youngest of her two siblings and nicer then them, who had just made her way through the crowd and over to them, slapped Y/n's hand for being mean.
"Do not. Be nice."