EP2⭐️

~no one's pov~

Finally, the Sullys were ready to start their training.

As Y/n walked along the bouncy flooring, the sullys followed close behind with her siblings and Rotxo next to her.

They were gonna go free diving and riding Ilus today.

At they got near the edge of the bouncy flooring, Aounug and Y/n out of nowhere started running, racing to the ocean.

As both of them dived in at the same time Tsireya sighed and shook her head while Rotxo laughed and dived in after them.

As Tsireya gestured the Sullys to jump in she dived in and saw Y/n, Aounug, and Rotxo wrestling and play fighting under the water.

Once the new comers jumped in they looked around in awe as the new life they are seeing under the water. Once their gaze landed on the three fighting, Lo'ak and Tuk laughed a bit.

But Lo'ak ended up swallowing a mouth full of water causing him to swim up to get air, his siblings ended up following his to make sure he was ok.

When the three stopped fighting the four of them looked up at the others a bit confused.

"What are they doing?"
Y/n signed as she looked at her siblings and friend.

Aounug shrugged as the sullys looked back down into the water.

"Come swim with us."
Tsireya signed, leaving the forest Na'vi confused.

She rolled her eyes and waved her hand, gesturing then to come on.

Once the four of the darker blue Na'vi dived down they all started to swim together but just a bit behind.

After swimming for what felt like hours for the sullys, they started running out of air. Lo'ak looked at his siblings and pointed to the surface, Y/n and others saw this and swam up with them.

"Are you alright?"
Tsireya spoke up once they reached the surface, her nictitating membrane eyelid going over her eyes to wipe the water away.

Y/n saw how all of them gasped for air like they were under for hours once they rose up, making her chuckle a bit as she side eyed Rotxo who was looking around with a confused look on his face.

"Your to fast, wait for us!"
Tuk whined out as she wiped the water from her eyes.

"Just breathe..."

Soon Aounug rose from the water and spoke up.
"You are not good divers."
He laughed and tilted his head to the side a bit, looking at Y/n.
"Maybe good at swinging through trees, but-"

Tsireya cut him off with a push to the side of his head, making Y/n laugh again, Rotxo still looking confused while looking around.

Lo'ak had his eyes locked on Y/n when she laughed. Aounug noticed but didn't speak up about it.

"C'mon bro...we don't speak with finger talk. We can't understand you."
Neteyam spoke up as he lifted his hand out of the water and waved his fingers around, breaking Lo'ak out of his trance.

"Y/n and Aounug with teach you."
While she said that, the two siblings ears perked up as they turned to their little sister.

They tried to protest, but Rotxo finally spoke up about his concern, looking at the group.
"Kiri, where's Kiri?"

"Who?"

"Kiri! Where is she?"

Little did they know, Kiri had moved on to the next lesson by herself.