05

05

We danced in shades of red, a love that felt so right,

But as the colors faded, we lost our guiding light,

The passion turned to whispers, the hope began to fade,

I'm left here in the darkness, where love and dreams decayed.

- Alexia Rey in "crimson"

--------

Following dinner, Alexia helped Livvy sneak Tyler out of the house by acting as a distraction. Her sister was grateful for the assistance that she provided and thanked her profusely. Alexia had just shrugged her sister off and shook her head, a slight smile playing at her lips when her sister had spoken about the boy. She could tell her sister liked him, but she made no effort to push her sister into admitting that. The time would come when her sister would confide as such in her, just as she always did.

If there was one thing Livvy was poor at, it was keeping secrets. Her flaw worked in Alexia's favor, however, as she was the only one her sister ever confided secrets in. As such, Alexia had always been quite comfortable telling her sister anything, which may be part of the reason that she was her sister's weakness when it came to secret keeping.

The two sisters sat side by side on the lounge chair off to one side of Alexia's room. The chair fit the two of them snugly but was narrow enough that their hips pressed together at all times. Alexia had her phone in her hand, and Livvy was lounging next to her with her head resting against Alexia's shoulder.

Since she'd posted the photo before dinner, her follower count had gone up by almost 50,000, and the photo had reached 100,000 likes. Those numbers scared her, but mentally, they also cemented her decision. She'd introduced herself to the world, and there would be no going back.

"Is that really the type of photo you should have posted as your first with a public account?" Livvy asked skeptically.

Alexia rolled her eyes, "Not that it matters now, but I've posted photos like that one before, and I didn't delete or archive them, meaning anyone who scrolled through my account would have seen them. Besides, what's wrong with it?"

"Oh, nothing's wrong with it," Livvy answered.

"Then why question it?"

"I don't know," Livvy frowned. "God, I wish I had your confidence in your body."

Alexia sighed, "I've had over a decade of more time to accept who I am and what I look like than you have. It'll come. Give it time. You're gorgeous, Livvy, don't ever forget that."

Livvy playfully shifted herself so her shoulder poked into her sister's stomach, causing Alexia to let out a small grunt and bring her arms up to wrap them around her sister's neck. She didn't really put any pressure into the gesture, but her sister immediately began to choke and claw at her throat dramatically.

Alexia loosened her grip even further and then let her sister go entirely, only for her sister to shift her body weight on top of her and grab her wrists with one hand. With the other, Livvy began to relentlessly assault her sister with targeted tickles aimed specifically at places where Livvy knew Alexia was ticklish.

Alexia began to squirm and laugh beneath her sister's weight but decided against fighting her for a moment. Instead, she remained under her sister's attack for a few long moments, spasming with forced laughter at the well-placed tickles from her sister's practiced fingers.

Finally, she had enough and, using her superior strength and weight, reversed their positions and allowed her weight to fall fully onto her sister's chest. Then, smiling brightly down at her younger sister, Alexia playfully stretched her arms above her head and let out a dramatic yawn. Livvy tried to squirm out from under her but was completely unsuccessful because of the dramatic difference in weight between the two.