Info

So basically, Natasha was born in 1980, she defected to America in 1995 at fifteen after staring a romantic relationship with Clint Barton, the man sent to kill her, Natasha was not yet sterilised and so in 1997 she got pregnant at 16 by mistake after shit went down and December 4th 1997 the day after she turned 17 she gave birth to her daughter Ivanna Yelena Romanoff-Barton.

When Ivanna was six months old she was taken by Dumbledore and placed at the Potter's and when she was three she was showing no signs of magic so they sent her to a Russian boarding school at Dumbledore's suggestion.

Ivanna goes there not long before Natasha was found and taken back.

Natasha got her memory wiped and only remembers everything to do with the Red Room, she got sterilised, when she was 19.

For Ivanna very holidays Ivanna returns to the Potter's but she was adopted by Natasha Romanoff (without knowing Natasha's her biological mother) and in 2006 she doesn't show up anymore but the Potter's don't really care.

In 2006 when Ivanna is nine she's on a mission with Natasha in Budapest where they meet Clint Barton a SHIELD agent sent to kill them. For Clint it's hard because he recognises Natasha and her knows Ivanna is his daughter.

Eventually in 2016 before Civil War the Avengers are taken to Hogwarts and Natasha gets her memories back and Ivanna finds out who she really is.

Potter bashing-Yes

Dumbledore bashing-Yes

Weasley bashing-Yes

Remus and Sirius bashing-No.

(Coming soon, the cast and Info are going to be published today.)