1-Avengers-2

Loki: "You have heart."

"Really we didn't notice" muttered Ivanna and Natasha in Russian and in sync.

Clint smirked.

Loki places the tip of the spear against Barton's chest. Barton's eye glow black, and he stops resisting. Loki begins controlling other agents around the room. Fury sneak up, grabs the Tesseract, and places it in a briefcase, trying to sneak out.

Natasha and Ivanna frown at on-screen Loki.

Loki: "Please don't. I still need that."

"At least he's polite" said Ivanna sarcastically

Nick Fury: [ turning to face Loki ] "This doesn't have to get any messier."

Loki: "Of course it does. I've come too far for anything else. I am Loki of Asgard, and I am burdened with glorious purpose."

Ivanna muttered "drama queen" in Russian.

Clint and Natasha snorted.

Erik Selvig: (looking up from checking on the scientist Loki killed) "Loki? Brother of Thor?"

"That's how you bruise an already bruised ego ladies and gentlemen" said Ivanna clapping slowly standing up, Clint pulled her back down.

Nick Fury: "We have no quarrel with your people."

"No we don't" said Tony.

Loki: "An ant had no quarrel with a boot."

"Is he planning on stepping on you?" asked Maddie a Ravenclaw.

Nick Fury: You planning to step on us?

Loki: "I come with glad tidings, of a world made free."

"Does he though?" asked Harry.

"Nope" said Ivanna.

Nick Fury: "Free from what?"

Loki: "Freedom. Freedom is life's great lie. Once you accept that, in your heart..."

Loki turns to face Selvig who's standing behind him and places his spear against Selvig's heart. Selvig's eyes glow black.

Loki: "You will know peace"

"That's not freedom that's control." said Ivanna

Loki turns to face Fury

Nick Fury: "Yeah you say peace I kind of think you mean the other thing"

"Really I hadn't noticed" Ivanna remarked sarcastically.

The Tesseract cloud is building and getting worse, Barton looks up and walks over to Loki.

Clint Barton: "Sir, director Fury is stalling. This place is about to blow. Drop a hundred feet of rock on us. (looks at Fury) He means to bury us."

Clint, Natasha and Ivanna along with a few others nodded thinking that was a smart idea.

Nick Fury: "Like the Pharaoh's of Olden"

Erik Selvig is typing on a computer

Erik Selvig: "He's right The portal is collapsing in on itself. We've got about 2 minutes before this goes critical"