Prologue

(For the wizarding world it's 2014  but the avengers are from before civil war in 2016)

Harry James Potter born to Lily and James Potter in 1997 two months before his sister, Harry didn't know whether Magnolia was biologically related to him or not and to be honest it didn't bother him he loved Magnolia and then at nine she stopped coming home, Harry was very disappointed, his parents didn't care and that confused him a lot.

Harry was sitting at the Gryffindor table next to his girlfriend Ginny Weasley when an orange portal appears and people from Lily and James's generation including Lily and James fell out, a man in a red cloak floated out all wands were pointed at him, he made them disappear, Dumbledore frowned.

"Who are you?" asked Dumbledore.

"My name is Stephen Strange, I'm the one who bought you all here to watch the life of Natasha and Ivanna Romanoff-Barton. Some of you might know Ivanna as Magnolia Lili Potter" said Stephen, the Potter's tensed. "Now if you don't mind i will bring them here." Dr. Strange is see doing some hand movement and then he make a bigger portal, students look at him awe, seeing him doing wandless magic like it was that easy. Then 5 men fell from the portal in a dogpile while the only 2 woman in the group land in a pose. James, Sirius, Remus, Lily and Harry recognize one of the women.

"Who landed on me?" asked Clint Barton.

One of the women started laughing.

"Anna?" asked Clint

"Howdy dad" said Ivanna

"I think Rogers landed on you" said Tony Stark.

"Rogers get off dad" said Ivanna, Natasha had been oddly silent as she looked around.

James frowned at Ivanna for calling someone else dad.

Once everyone was sorted Ivanna and Clint shared a look Natasha had a look in her eyes as if memories were returning.

Once Stephen had explained how he was the one who bought them all to the Great Hall he proceeded to ask for introductions.

"Tony Stark"

"Steve Rogers"

"Bruce Banner"

"Thor Odinson"

"Clint Barton"

"Natasha Romanoff-Barton"

"Ivanna Romanoff-Barton" said Ivanna.

"Ok so Natasha and Ivanna don't know this but I would like for Clint to explain everything to them that he knows about Natasha's first defection to SHIED preferably in Russian" said Stephen, Clint began.

"Natasha your first defection to SHIELD and America happened in 1995 when you were 15, a year later we began a relationship and then in 1997 after shit went down you got pregnant, a day after you turned 17 our daughter was born, Ivanna Yelena Romanoff-Barton" said Clint, Natasha's memories finally returned she remembered it all. The revelation shocked Ivanna she was biologically related to the people who adopted her.

"And then an man took Ivanna from us and shortly afterwards I was taken back to the Red Room and they wiped my memory" said Natasha in English finishing Clint's sentence. Clint nodded and Natasha hugged him and then Ivanna.

"I'm confused" said Tony.

"Ivanna is the biological daughter of Natasha and Clint" said Stephen.

The avengers jaws dropped to the floor.

"So what happened?" asked Harry.

"Ivanna was taken and dumped with the Potter's when she was six months old and then was taken by Red Room agents and every year until she was nine she would return to the Potter's" said Stephen.

"Can we start now?" asked Ivanna.

Stephen nodded and a big screen appeared and couches and beanbags replaced the tables along with a table for food and drink, the avengers sat together and far away from the Potter's.

Lily and James frowned Ivanna was THEIR daughter not Clint and Natasha's well they think Ivanna should be with them and not the Avengers.

The movies began.