Bring me lil water now 🤩🤪

Abraham link on was walking alone on the streets of ohone when he heard this butiful voice of a angel 😇 "bring me a little waterrrr nowww bring me lil water sylvieEEeeE" abraham ran to the betiful voice and fell to his knees ,there he saw a betiful angel who also happens to be bald and homeless.

James was just singing on the cold streets of ohone he became homeless after he lost all his money and got canceled because he liked kids to much now he has no where else to go.while he was singing he saw a betiful man who was very tall and handsome he had a tall black hat,and a long beard.

They locked eyes all of a sudden Abraham link on walking up to him and said "how would you like to go somewhere nice bbg" Jame helplessly agreed.

Next thing James knew it was morning and he was in bed with the mysterious man from the night before. He couldn't believe it ,he wouldn't believe it.

James had got up carefully trying not to wake the tall man up in the process,once he had gotten up from bed without waking up the man he had gotten dressed and left.

Abraham link on had woken up only a couple minutes after james had left he felt cold without him and had sensed that he was gone. Once Abraham realized that his one night lover was gone he gotten up quickly and got dressed. He left the hotel that they were end and went looking for his one love