CHAPTER 19

1 year later......

It was jungkook's graduation and he threw a huge party for celebrating his graduation. All the commotions were settled in the meantime. Minzy finally understood her mistake and moved on from jungkook after apologizing to them. Taemin finally understood eunwoo's feelings for him and agreed to give a chance. Everyone were totally happy.

It was a karoake room that Jungkook rented for himself and his friends for the party. Everyone were so happily singing and getting drunk and making out and vibing to the mood.

Jimin and Jungkook were talking when Jungkook suddenly recieved a call. He went out to take his call while Taemin was totally wasted with a poor eunwoo who was trying to control him.

"You look too good in that outfit Jiminwieee~~~~" Taemin said with half eyes open.

Jimin chuckled at his state "Thank you Taemin, It was jungkook's selection."

Taemin laughed, "Nice one. Do you know who's selection you are?" He questioned him.

Jimin was confused at that sudden question " What do you mean?"

Eunwoo didn't like how it was going,
"Baby, how about we go home, you are too drunk."

"Baby!!!! Don't u think poor jiminie should know the truth? Yah Jimin, you should thank me!!! I'm the reason why you guys are lovey dovey boyfriends now!" Taemin slurred.

Eunwoo started panicking "Taemin! Now let's fucking go home!" He yelled.

"No! Wait, what were you telling?" Jimin was curious on what taemin was blabbering about.

"I made a bet with Jungkook, if he'd be able to make you his lover. He did! I lost.... " Taemin said making a crying face.

Jimin was confused as well as hoped that it was just a lie. Yes, he knew that his boyfriend loved him a lot but, why did he hide it from him? What if it was all a prank and jungkook never loved him at all? Jimin had so many questions.

"Don't mind him, he's drunk." Eunwoo tried to convince Jimin.

"Drunk people say the truth eunwoo." Jimin said as Jungkook came in after being done with his phone call. Seeing everyone was crowded around Jimin, Taemin and Eunwoo.

"What's happening?" Jungkook questioned.

"Was it all just for a bet?" Jimin snapped at him. Jungkook was confused as he looked at a drunk taemin and a sorry eunwoo. He joined the dots and realised that Jimin knew the truth.

"Jimin I can explain, I was about to tell you thi---" Jungkook was cut off when Jimin again sternly questioned.

"WAS EVERYTHING JUST FOR A FREAKIN BET?"

"Yes, I did date you for a bet but after that----" Jungkook didn't get to complete his sentence again as Jimin stormed out of that place.

Taehyung tried to stop him but it was of no use.

"If anyone try to follow me then you won't see me alive." With that Jimin left that place.

Jungkook was totally clueless on what happened and what jimin heard.

"It was all because of that mf!" Taehyung held the drunk Taemin's collar while Jin was trying to hold him.

Jungkook felt so empty, he felt as if his soul left his body. He wanted to run after Jimin but at the same time he was too ashamed for hiding it from him.

The day started off so well but it ended as a disaster. Everyone's day was spoiled and no one knew how to make things go back to normal.

Well i feel like this was a wierd chapter. When i first started writing this story I had a totally different perspective but now I'm feeling different on how this story should go but definitely it's not going as I planned it to be🤣

Anyways, if you like this story please do support it by voting. Thank you for all of my supporters. You guys really mean a lot to me. Love you all💜 And HAPPY ARMY DAY EVERYONE!!!!