CHAPTER 1: AN UNFORTUNATE NOT SO ACCIDENT

It was supposed to be a normal day for Bubbles Utonium, well as normal as it can get when you fight supervillains while being in kindergarten.

She had just finished whooping Mojo Jojo's butt for the hundred time (she lost count after the 5th fight) when she saw a weird machine.

And Bubbles being Bubbles, she was extremely curious.

"Hey Blossom! Buttercup! Look at this." She said to her sisters.

"Woah! It's a dimensional traveler!"exclaimed Blossom.

"A what now?" Buttercup questioned

"A dimensional traveler! You know.. a portal that lets you travel through different dimensions!" The leader of the group explained.

"How do you even know that?"

"The name is literally on the machine." She pointed to the bold letters on top of the machine that read,
'DIMENSION TRAVELER '.

Blossom put her hand to her chin.

"Hmmm.. but why would Mojo Jojo have this? Unless he was planning some weird dimensional attack or something." She said

"Maybe we should bring this to the professor. We don't want Mojo Jojo to get any ideas of traveling dimensions."suggested Buttercup.

Bubbles was curious. She wondered what would happen if you turned it on. The blonde knew that Blossom and Buttercup would probably shut down her idea of turning the dimension traveler on, so she decided she would try exploring it herself.

"Bubbles! Stop daydreaming and help us get this machine to Professor Utonium." Hollered her sisters.

"Coming!" She replied

They quickly moved the weird machine to their house where Professor Utonium was waiting for them.

The Professor took a quick look at the machine, "Hmm well this is interesting. I'm not sure why Mojo Jojo would have something like this"

"That's exactly what I was thinking." Blossom said

"From examining the machine, I'm sure it's practically complete. I don't think he had time to actually test it so I'm not sure if it even works." He turned to look at the girls

"You girls don't happen to have the blueprints do you?" He asked hopefully.

"Oh no! Sorry professor just we went in there beat up the green monkey and grabbed this machine." Stated Buttercup

"Well that's alright. I'll keep it in the lab. Girls please don't get close to the machine and don't even THINK about turning it on. We don't know if it even works." He warned

"But Professor!" Started Bubbles

"No buts Bubbles this machine is extremely dangerous." He said

"Aww man." She pouted.

"Aww she looks so cute when she's pouty like that." Professor Utonium cooed.

"Now girls let's all wash our hand and get ready for dinner."

Bubbles couldn't stop thinking about that machine. She could be a scaredy cat at times and (although she refused to admit it ) a bit sensitive. But she was determined to satisfy her curiosity.

Especially when later Buttercup told her that she didn't have what it takes to test the machine.
Which was totally not true. Bubbles was just as hardcore as Blossom and Buttercup. And tonight she was going to prove it.

When the Professor put all three of them to sleep, Bubbles formulated a plan Blossom would be proud of.

The hallway light would be on so it would be easier to sneak out of bed. Quietly Bubbles slipped out of the sheets she was tucked so tightly in. She picked up her octopus plushie Octi for good luck and quietly tiptoed to the lab.