𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 00:00- 𝕻𝖗𝖔𝖑𝖔𝖌𝖚𝖊

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 00:00- ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Septian Calendar 1204, 8/31

Eastern Edge of the Erebonian Empire

Garrelia Fortress-Military Training Ground

The Garrelia fortress is in chaos due to an attack by a heretofore-unknown assassin. Gun shots from tanks were heard as both sides attacked each other. The enemy force destroyed two of the Imperial Army's war tanks and it collapsed down after being shot. the w Imperial Army Guardsman were hiding behind a war tank to avoid being spotted by the enemy while holding their weapons in their hands. 

Imperial Army Guardsman 1: I-It's no use! We can't even scratch them!

Imperial Army Guardsman 2: What's happening?! Who's in control of those things?!

Imperial Army Guardsman 1: Get in touch with the 4th Armored Division! We need backup from Lieutenant General Craig! 

Near the entrance of the Garrelia Fortress, a group of teenagers accompanied by two adults rushed inside the fortress. Upon reaching the insides of the fortress, the group were repulsed by the sight of numerous dead soldiers. 

Black-Haired Boy: ...?! 

Blond-Haired Girl: This is awful...

Bespectacled Girl: What happened here?

Tall Boy: ...How terrible.

Silver-Haired Girl: I can smell smoke. Are they using gunpowder? 

Blond-Haired Soldier: ...They've completely blindsided us. It appears that everything else they've done today was to serve as a decoy. Even making the tanks go haywire. 

Female Instructor, nods : Right. It looks like their real target was the railway guns all along... Which means they must be serious about targeting that trade conference in Crossbell City. 

Red-Haired Boy: Th-They wouldn't... 

Bespectacled Boy: How low can they possibly sink?!

Blond-Haired Boy: ...So they're intent on taking the chancellor's head after all. 

Blue-Hiared Girl, shook her head: Resorting into such wanton violence? This is absolutely outrageous.  

Black-Haired Boy: ... 

The Black-Haired Boy turned towards the two adults and he spoke up.