Chapter 8: Persuade

Wang Yu and Lu Bafang stood side by side outside the tent, the cold wind was blowing, and the world was desolate.

Wang Yu looked up at the sky. She had deep eyes, her white robe was billowing in the wind, and she was holding a bottle of soapy water in her hand, and said, "So Shi Yuan left with the general just like that?"

"Yes." Lu Bafang also looked into the distance, "They boarded the aircraft and left together."

"What did he do, just go up and hug the general?"

"Yes." Lu Bafang still looked into the distance, "That's it, simple and effective."

Wang Yu sighed, "The coins don't lie to me!"

Lu Bafang's expression was calm and peaceful. Looking carefully, he had a sense of detachment after being overly shocked, as if he had realized it, and said: "I was wrong, I was really wrong. We have been measuring by the standards of ordinary people, To speculate on things, but Shi Yuan is not an ordinary person, he doesn't care about rules, he is good-looking enough to really do whatever he wants, the land general is also human, and the land general is also sad about the beauty pass..."

Wang Yu was silent for a moment: "Is there a possibility that the two of them know each other?"

"How is it possible." Lu Bafang said, "Take a step back and say, the general has been a watcher of the abyss for ten years, and it is impossible for Shi Yuan to know him."

"Then who knows," Wang Yu said, "then who knows, this world is very wonderful."

The two looked at the distance again in unison, which was the direction where the aircraft disappeared.

Lu Bafang: "Sister Wang, do you think that if I do this on land, I will be allowed to board the aircraft?"

Wang Yu: "The ashes should be available."

Lu Bafang: "Yes, yes."

...

There were many mutants on the aircraft, Shi Yuan was too scared, he stuck to Lu Tinghan's side and dared not leave, Lu Tinghan could only take him into his office cubicle.

He untied Shi Yuan's tail.

Shi Yuan flicked his tail tentatively, the tail swayed in the air, and the movement finally became smooth.

His eyes lit up: "You are really amazing."

Lu Tinghan said, "Is there anything else you can do for me?"

Shi Yuan: "No." He was already very happy.

Lu Tinghan looked at him and asked, "Have I met you?"

Not only has he seen it, but he has been staring at it for ten years, and he still feels the familiarity somehow. Shi Yuan was confused, he knew Lu Tinghan's position, if he told the truth, then he would not be able to stay with his human beings, maybe he would be torn apart by those terrifying mutants.

He didn't want to lie, and he wasn't good at it, but he was a petty liar from the beginning, and he was able to blend in with the crowd.

He thought, I won't do bad things, it's just a very small lie.

Shi Yuan whispered: "I don't know, maybe I have seen it..."