Chapter Fifteen-Act 7

{♡Disgusted♡}
.
.
.
.
.
.
TW:Non concent touching , cutting , pain related sexual enjoyment.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

A shiver leaves Velvette's as he coughs up curling in himself. painted tears spill on his face as mori continues to cut him speaking.

"You see nora? This is what happens when you fail me , lay straight."

He spreads his legs out keeping his arms wrapped around his bear chest. The coldness hits his naked body making him shiver once again. Another choked cry leaves his throat.

"Now now nora , did you not expect me to find out you let some alive?"

"I-im sorry..." He's able to choke out.

"An apologize doesn't cut it. You failed to get information-"

"B-but I gathered everything..."

"You did not." Mori narrows his eyes digging his scalpel deeper into the kid's skin , earning another beautiful sob.

"You did not get names. That's important information. I am truly disappointed nora."

Mori smiles taking out his scalpel , cutting shallow cuts now. "Did you have fun? On your only day off , how was it? Did you enjoy having fun with people around your age?"

He shuts his eyes tightly. "How should I respond...?"

Mori smiles. "I see. I don't want them in your room all the time"

Velvette nods. "Under- understand mori-san..."

Mori smiles making more deep cuts. For some reason , a shallow moan leaves Velvette's lips.

Although mori doesn't seem bother in fact he cuts deeper.

~~

With a glare he shots at the man. Velvette sighs putting away his gun. "Now then , clean you the body , make sure the others talk" he commands , his men going right at it. Sitting down he takes his cup swirling the liquid.

~~

Velvette sighs oh how he hated to be stuck with boring jobs. He look's over at the kid , Q he believes they were named? Should he really care though? No he just needs to watch them.

This is his first timing meeting this one , but he really can't question mori. Velvette blinks shaking away his thoughts as Q turns towards him. "Nora! You aren't even listening..." they mutter , earning a frown from the other.

"Ah , I'm sorry , what were you saying?" He tilts his head.

"Im bored , do something"

Velvette shrugs leaning down on the table. "I can't take you somewhere , sorry"

Q frowns. "Then let's do something here! I really am bored"

"How bout a give you a game or something?'

Q smiles and nods. "Yeah yeah!"

He sighs standing up. "Alright then" he goes over towards the closest opening it up and digging through stuff. He eventually found something for Q , he heads back to his chair laying his head down as Q starts to play.

~~

Oh how he enjoyed being left alone , he sighs leaning back in his bed as he stares at the ceiling. He sighs sitting up , grabbing his book. Opening it up he continues to watch. He hums smiling to himself.

"Hey I wanna read" Q whines going to grab the book before their hand is pushed away.

"No no Q this is mine go back to your game" Q frowns and sighs looking back the game.

~~

He got bored and they went out...

~~

Grabbing at Q he hops up , dodging the incoming swing. He lands further away from the attacker. He puts down Q bending down patting their head.

"Stay still alright Q? Don't be in the way" the child only smiles and nods.

Velvette sighs standing up straight looking back at the attacker.

He really shouldn't have gone out , or was it his fault teasing the overly tall and muscles of an adult. He doesn't really care , flashing a smile he dodges another hit.

As the attacks keep coming he just dodges , the adult soon tiring out. Wow did he angry this person for them to get this mad? Getting in a hit , velvette ends up making little to no damage , he get's hit being sent to the group of men he didn’t know was there.

....

"N-"

"Nor-"

"Nora!"

Velvette blinks their eyes opening , Q looms over them a frown on their face. "Nora! I want to go home now" they whine.

He sits up blinking. What happened..? He grabs at his nose as blood drips down. Oh right he got beaten up. He sighs nodding and standing up. "Let's go Q"