Chapter Eighteen-Act 8

{♡Oh how the years have been♡}

Velvette hums. "Are you leaving again?" He ask's watching Osamu.

The other nods. "Yeah see you later" he waves and walks out without another word.

Velvette hums turning back to his book. he doesn't mind Osamu just leaving suddenly , he knows where he's going , to that bar to hang out with his found friends.

Velvette blinks looking up watching chūya sleeping soundly in his bed. He smiles and turns back to his book. The last year has been hectic for him.

With another sigh , Velvette closes his book putting it away in the drawer. He yawns turning on the lamp , only noticing how dark it is , guess he was writing without really thinking. He stretches out his arms , taking off his gloves to feel more comfortable.

~~~

Velvette hums swirling the lollipop around as he walks down the bustling streets along side mori and elise. He was dragged into coming along with the excuse of elise "he needed a new change of clothing" he figured it wouldn't hurt him to come along. For elise shake.

....But that turned out to be a bad idea. He doesn't remember what happened ,  but he's laying down on the ground letting the rain pour onto him.

He was left alone to do a few missions even through he was suppose to take a break. And when he finished he just collapsed on the ground. He really doesn't want to get away from the rain. It's been a while since he's been in it like this.

"Could I join you?" Osamu say's looming over him blocking the rain.

"Of course" he responds with a smiles.

Osamu lays down besides him pushing his hair out of his face. With a sigh he lays his hands on his stomach. "Shouldn't you have gotten your wounds bandaged before you went out"

"What about yours?"

"Mine are wrapped"

Velvette chuckles. "Not that way aren't they going to burn with the rain"

"They're not opened"

"alright"

They fall into silence , letting the rain pour onto them.

"What are you idiots doing?" Chūya mutters walking over to the two under his umbrella carrying another. "Get inside idiots"

Osamu looks over at him annoyance expressed in his face. "Join us chibikko and stop being annoying"

Clicking his tongue chūya glares. "Shut up idiot." He sighs regretting his choices as he sits down closing the umbrella.

"I don't get what this is ment to do..." he mutters with a sigh.

"You have to relax chūya-san" mutters velvette with a smile.

Frowning chūya scoots back and lays down. Osamu has closed his eye(s) paying not attention to the other two.

Chūya sighs closing his eyes as well holding his arm above his face. Eventually the trio start to relax , chūya almost drifting off the sleep by the relaxing sound of rain.

That soon ends when they're forced inside by kyouou.

Chūya sighs frowning at his wet clothing. "I knew I shouldn't have listened.."

Osamu yawns sitting down. "You're fine chibi"

"I am not , what if I get sick or something?"

"You'll be fine chūya-san" Velvette comments with his usual unnerving smile , he's sat besides dazai hands neatly tucked on his lap.

Chūya frowns at the comment gesturing at his clothing. "Im all wet , how could I not get sick?"

"With the little time you spend out im sure it wasn't enough to get you sick"

"Quiet whining" Osamu mutters looking over at Velvette. "Let me lean on you"

Velvette blinks and nods. "Of course go right head"

With another sigh Osamu leans his head on his shoulder , chūya sends a glare towards him once he came back with a towel drying his hair.

"How come you aren't drying yourselves? You're gonna get yourselves sick" Chūya mutters going over hovering the towel above Velvette's head. Although he for some reason doesn't do it right away , asking the older if he can first and for some reason he touched only after he gave a yes.

Velvette also doesn't know why he paused and asked... he's nervous did Osamu tell him to? He doesn't want to feel his pity or him assuming anything. He doesn't want to be asked questions at all. Chūya mutters taking off the towel off Velvette's head as he does the same to Osamu more aggressive then velvette.

"Ow! Ow!" Osamu yells grumbling with a frown earning a smirk from chūya.

"That's what you get mackerel."

Osamu frowns rubbing his head. "How mean chibi! Dog's ain't supposed to be mean with their owners" he whines with a grin.

"Shut it" Chūya throws the throw at Osamu as he leaves to change.

Sighing osamu throws the towel onto the floor. He blinks now noticing velvette has already left , Osamu stands up grabbing the towel and heading to the other's room.

....

"Velvette! Why didn't you wait for me" Osamu whines flopping onto the bed.

"Sorry , I'm tired can we sleep already.."

Osamu sighs sitting up. "Can I borrow some of your clothes?"

Velvette nods. "Of course they might be a bit big though"

He shrugs standing up. "It's fine whatever"