• ᴏɴᴇ •

-----THE FIRST DAY OF TWELFTH grade was approaching. For Diana, it's a new beginning. She moved from New Jersey to Woodsboro, California due to her parent's job transfer.

Diana's first day of eleventh grade has her feeling a lot anxious. Will I be able to make new friends? What if I end up being a loner? Am I going to blend in with the rest? Diana's head is filled with all kinds of negative thoughts.

Diana doesn't know anyone in the town, so she finds it a little unsettling. In order to better understand the town and its residents, she will need to interact with others.

Diana moves through the corridors of Woodsboro High School, her new school. As she makes her way to her locker, she can feel all eyes on her. She feels a little self-conscious as a result.

Am I wearing too much? Or am I dressed too revealingly? Diana looks down to check the condition of her clothing and it seems fine to her. Not too short nor too revealing.

She accessorised her floral shirt, shorts, and brown leather belt with a couple necklaces and rings.

Diana strolls to her first English class. She finds an empty chair and sits down. As she turns to her right, Diana notices a blonde girl applying lip gloss. Diana went through her books to make sure she brought the right ones.

"Um...hey?" From her right, the voice was heard. Diana glances in that direction to see the blonde already staring at her.

"Oh, Hi!" Diana says in a warm voice.

"Why haven't I seen you before?" The blonde queries.

"Oh, that's because I'm new to town." Diana answers with a smile.

"Oh..." a smile formes on the blondes face.

"Yeah. I'm Diana. Diana Woods." Diana says, extending her hand for a handshake.

"I'm Tatum Riley." She introduces herself.

After a few more classes, It was lunch time. Tatum and Diana sit together at the lunch table.

"You are so pretty...you know, Diana, I think I like you." Tatum smiles while chomping on her sandwich. Diana is surprised by the remark. She most certainly did not anticipate about receiving a compliment on her first day.

"Thank you, Tatum." Diana says, blushing slightly.

Tatum chews her food and lets out a muffled "mmm" which suggested Diana that she's enjoying her food.

Just then, a brunette female appears and takes a seat next to Tatum. The brunette glances at Diana and gives her an unsure smile before returning to Tatum. The blonde still hadn't realized that someone is sitting next to her.

"Tatum" the brunette called and Tatum turned to her direction.

"Oh, hey, Sidney!" She greets with a huge smile on her face. Diana took a mental note about the brunette's name, Sidney.

"Hey, Tatum...who is this?" Sidney asks, glancing towards Diana's direction.

"She's my new friend, Diana." Tatum says. "Diana, meet Sideny, my old friend." Tatum introduced them to eachother.

"I'm new to town." Diana says, a little awkwardly.

"Welcome to Woodsboro, Diana." Sidney welcomes Diana warmly.

Surprisingly, the three bonded well. During their conversation, Diana shared details of her childhood in New Jersey and how her parents were frequently away from home for their work.

"Hey, why don't you join us at the party tonight at my boyfriend's house?" Tatum asks, her eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"Uh...I'm not sure, Tatum." Diana replies, unsure.

"Oh, c'mon, it will be so fun! I'll introduce you to the rest of the group!" Tatum exclaims.

Diana isn't a party person, but just for Tatum, she agreed.

"Okay, great! I'll pick you up at 6:00." Tatum says. The two gave Diana their contact information, including home locations and phone numbers, and so did Diana.

After school, Diana went back home. She searched her closet for something to wear to the party. After 5 minutes of searching, she finally found one.

ear what you want. Let’s start with an instruction. Submit this prompt to generate your first completion.

Diana is getting ready for her first ever party. She is feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness as she puts on her favorite dress and does her makeup. She takes a deep breath and heads out the door, feeling a little bit scared but also looking forward to the night ahead.

A pair of flared jeans with a low waist. Along with that, she wore a strapless navy blue shirt. Diana added several accessories, including a white headband and lengthy earrings.

She did light make-up on her face. Lip-gloss and mascara.

Diana is tying her shoelaces

Diana is tying her shoelaces. Just then she hears someone blowing their horn. It must be Tatum, Diana thinks. Diana peaks through the magic hole on her door and sees Tatum in her car, waiting for her.

Diana opens the door and waves "I'm coming!" She says to Tatum.

"Let's go!" Tatum yells excitedly as she blows the horn on her wheel, again. Diana locks her door and gets in the car. She sits in the passenger seat.

"You look gorgeous!" Tatum compliments Diana.

"You too, Tatum!" Diana says.

They drove off to the party with music blasting from the radio in Tatum's car all through the neighbourhood.

------------

[A/N]: Please comment your thoughts on this chapter! 🥺 English isn't my first language so it might not be that good. Lmk your opinions in the comments and vote if you liked it ^-^

--xoxo D 💋