6| MOMENTS INTERRUPTION

Adeline Pov:

Leaving the canteen, I made my way towards Mr. Smith's office. I don't know why but my heart is pounding inexplicably. I'm standing at outside of his office door. I took a deep breath than knocked the door.

"Come in" His bold voice boom into my ear causing me to flinch at my place. I opened the door and went into office, but I stood at the door. I have no courage to look at him.

"Doll?" He called out me and I lifted my head to look at him. Fuck! I cursed when I checked him, head to toe. He changed his clothes.

Damn, he looked incredibly attractive in that suit.

(DAVID'S OUTFIT)

(DAVID'S OUTFIT)

Adeline, what are you thinking?

Snap out of it.

I came out of my thoughts when he told me to come closer to him. With my hesitant steps, I went to him and stood beside him.

But my mouth felt open when out of nowhere he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him. I can't balance myself and land on his lap.

I'm telling my leg to stand up but again like I'm not controlling them, they are not helping me to stand up from his lap.

I'm telling my leg to stand up but now what should I do, when he slowly wrapped his hands around my waist, sending shivers down my spine.

I gasped as his cold finger touch me, but his next action made my breathe hitch when he kissed at my forehead.

I closed my eyes when I feel his warm lips on my skin. But I quickly opened them when I lose his warmness on my skin.

I'm looking at him with my wide eyes in completely shocked because I'm sitting on his lap and from above his hands were wrapping around my waist like if he leaves me then I'm run away from him.

"Doll" His calm voice boom into my ear and I quickly hummed. He placed me on his lap and I quickly put my hands on his chest as the distance between us is very small.

I looked at him and he sighed out as I think he don't like when I placed my hands on his chest.

"How was your round around office?" He asked as he unwrapped his one hand and started caressing my hair.

"Go-Good" I said

Why I'm shuttering?

"Hmm! Did you enjoy with Oliver and Michael?" He asked.

"Oliver is good but Mick is naughty boy. He takes my last piece of my pastry." I pouted, earning a chuckle from him. I want to hear again but I have no coverage to tell him that.

"Don't worry, doll. I will teach him a lesson, okay?" He said but I shook my head.

"Why?"

"I will teach him lesson by myself." I said with smirk on my face and I can see that he shocked at my words. I chuckled at his expression.