This Wasn't Supposed To Happen!!! (N.R. & M.H)

Pairings: Blackhill x Avenger Reader, Natasha Romanoff x Avenger Reader, Maria Hill x Avenger Reader, Natasha Romanoff x Maria Hill & Avenger Reader x Tony Stark (siblings)

Warnings ⚠️: Blood, Angst, Explosions, Gun shots & no happy ending

Pet Names/Nicknames: Darling, Detka, Mar Mar & Tasha
_____________________________________________

Y/N, Natasha, Maria, and Tony had all been assigned to a mission by Nick Fury that required the four of them to go find a couple hydra agents. Natasha, Maria and Y/N have been dating for a couple months now. Tony was obviously the number one shipper of the couple not only because he was Y/N's older brother but... Yeah that's really the only reason. Y/N was a new member of the Avengers and had been working with them for a year and a half. She had the powers to control both Ice and Fire.

The four of them had loaded up onto the quinjet that was waiting for them. Tony sat down in the pilots seat as the other three sat down in the other seats. "We'll be arriving in an hour or two" Tony said and Y/N shook her hand causing the fire to disappear. "Darling didn't we tell you not to use your fire powers in the quinjet you could set it on fire" Maria said as she looked over at her girlfriend. "Sorry Mar Mar" Y/N said as she looked up at Maria. "It's alright just don't do it again" Natasha said as she rested her hand on Y/N's knee. Maria grabbed Y/N's right hand before interlocking their fingers together. Y/N rested her head on Maria's shoulder and Natasha rested her head on Y/N's shoulder.

The quinjet landed and the four of them got up before walking out. "We should split up" Tony said and Y/N looked at her brother about to say something when Natasha put her hand on Y/N's head. Y/N looked over to see Natasha smiling down at her. "Tony's right unfortunately if we split up we'll find the agents faster Detka" Natasha said and Y/N frowned before throwing her arms around Natasha's waist. "Please be safe Tasha and you too Mar Mar" Y/N muttered out and Natasha cupped Y/N's face before leaning down and kissing her on the lips. Natasha pulled away before pecking Y/N on the forehead. "We'll be safe we promise you better be safe as well" Maria said as she grabbed Y/N's hand before leaning towards Y/N and kissing her on the lips. Maria pulled away and let go of Y/N's hand. Tony rolled his eyes as the three just stood there and looked at each other. He walked over and grabbed his sister's arm before dragging her away. Natasha and Maria chuckled while waving before heading the other way. Tony let go of his sister's arm to let her walk on her own. "You guys are literally inseparable sometimes" Tony grumbled before looking over to see Y/N playing with her ice powers. "I can't help it they're just so hot" Y/N sighed out making Tony scrunch his face up. "Whatever let's just do what we came here to do and be over with it" Tony grumbled out causing Y/N to chuckle.

As the two were walking and looking around there was a huge explosion coming from behind them. The two stopped in their tracks before looking at each other. "Was that an explosion" Y/N questioned and Tony nodded his head. "We should go check it out" Tony said and they turned around running in the direction of the explosion. Y/N was faster, racing ahead of Tony and eventually she reached the courtyard. When they reached the courtyard where the explosion had been, they found Natasha and Maria trying to make sense of what was going on. "Gu-" before Y/N could shout out the rest a gun shot went off. Y/N shrieked and flung herself down. When she looked up, she saw Natasha had been hit and was falling into Maria's arms. Another gun shot went off and both Natasha and Maria collapsed to the ground. Natasha lay on top of Maria, her body surrounded by a pool of blood. "NATASHA MARIA" Y/N shrieked out and tears ran down her face as she attempted to rush to them, but Tony grabbed her and held her back. Her chest ached and her whole body shook as she used her powers to push him away, before she rushed up to her dead lovers and collapsed next to them. She laid on top of the two hugging both of them as she sobbed.

The next day there was a funeral for the both of them. Nobody imagined that either of them would die so soon. Even though the three had only been together for a year they wanted to spend the rest of their lives together with each other. They wanted to have a family together and live in a house up on the mountains secluded from everything and everyone. The three planned to retire after the mission but now they can't. Y/N was standing in front of their coffins as they were lowered into the ground at the same time. Even though Y/N wanted to cry she couldn't. She felt her whole world shatter when she saw both her lovers get shot right in front of her. As Y/N watched the coffins get buried she felt a hand on her shoulder. She looked up to see her brother looking down at her. "Please don't say anything" Y/N muttered out and Tony shut his mouth before pulling Y/N into a hug. The two stood there hugging each other as silent tears rolled down Y/N's face.
_____________________________________________

Word Count: 927