7| DINNER NIGHT

Adeline Pov:

"Let's go" Mick said and I was about to follow them, but Mr. Smith grabbed my wrist and stopped me.

"Doll"

I didn't want to spoil the mood or argue with him, so I reluctantly got into car with him. After 15 minutes ride, we reached our destination.

We found Oliver and Mick already waiting near the restaurant. I hurried over them and held Mick's hand in mine.

"How did you two get here before us?" I asked, since we were the first to start the car and leave the parking lot.

"Because I was driving. " Mick said.

"Huh?" I asked in confusion.

"I'm a racer." He said.

"Really?" I asked in surprised. 

"Yeah"

"I would love to see you in racing. Next time, please take me to the race."

"Sure, If David allows you to go with me." He said with small smile.

"What? That means I have to get Mr. Smith's permission if I want to go with you."

"Of course, Adeline." This time Oliver said. He can't do this with me. I have to get permission to go with his friends. Ha ha ha ha not funny.

"What the fuck!" I want to say in my mind, but it's came out loudly.

"Adeline" Mr. Smith warned me calling out me by my name and I flinched at my place hearing his bold voice.

Whenever he called out me by my name, I don't know why but I feel something in my stomach.

I have no courage to meet his gaze, so I stay in my place and look at Oliver and Mick side. But they both are scared too because I can see fear on their faces. These men!

"Let's go. I've already booked our table." Oliver said and Mr. Smith nodded his head, and we made our way into the restaurant. I murmured a small 'thank you' to Oliver.

He took us to the roof of restaurant. I looked here and there and here is no one except the four of us. I let out long sigh.

We took our seats at the table, Mr. Smith beside me and Oliver, Mick across from us. We placed our orders and waited for the food to arrive. However, I needed to use the restroom, so I excused myself and left the table. 

I was looking for the way to the bathroom, but I couldn't find it, so I tried to ask the waiter there. He answered me but he was trying to touch me.

I quickly said thank you and left. When I was done, I quickly went to the roof. I went and sat next to Mr. Kim. I started breathing heavily due to running.

"Doll, what happened? Aer you, okay?" Mr. Smith asked, concern evident in his voice. I simply nodded my head.

He gave me a glass of water. I quickly took it from his hand and started drinking. He started rubbing his hand on my back to calm me down.

"What happened doll? Why are you breathing so heavily?" Mr. Smith again asked.

"I came running from the washroom." I somehow lied to him, and he nodded his head.

"Why you do that?" This time Mick asked but before I replied to him. Two waiters came near to us with our food.

One of them was the same waiter who tried to touch me, and he is already staring at me. I turned my face to Mr. Smith who is already looking at me.

I flashed him a smile, and he returned it. They served our food and left the room, leaving us to eat in peace.

I choked on my food when I felt something. Mr. Smith put his hand on my upper thigh. He slides his hand in my skirt and firmly grabbed my thigh.