8| SPECIAL ICE-CREAM

Adeline Pov:

As we were going home in the car. I was looking outside of the window and I noticed an ice cream shop.

Seeing the ice cream made me want to eat it. I turned my face to Mr. Smith and for my surprise he is already looking at me. I make my puppy and doe eyes🥺

"Doll, don't do this. Do you want to eat?" He asked and I nodded my head quickly. He order his driver to stop the car. We get out of the car and I run there.

"Miss, what flavor do you want?" The owner asked.

"Chocolate." I said and he started filling the cup for me. I turned my face to Mr. Smith.

"What flavor do you want Mr. Smith?" I asked.

"I don't want to eat, you eat."

"Ok! But then you don't get ice cream from me because I won't give you mine."

"And why? My Doll, huh?" He asked as he came near me. I gulped hard and step back.

"Because I don't like to share my ice cream with anyone and I won't let you eat my ice cream-" I said after taking a long breathe but stop in my way when again he take step towards me.

-Because what mine is mine." I said with full of confidence and run away from him.

When I realized that what I just said a second ago, I quickly cover my mouth with my hand and froze at my place.

I just said in extitment. You know when you are too happy to understand what to say.

My breath stuck in my throat when I feel his warm hands around my waist. He nuzzled his face in my neck and hugged me tightly from behind.

"What mine is mine, huh?" He mocked me. I bit my lips so hardly to control myself to say anything other werid things.

"Hmm?" He hummed near my ear sending vibrations through all over my body. I'm praying god to save from me this situation and like god hear me.

"Miss, your Ice-cream." Owner said and I quickly pushed him and went to shop. I take Icecream and went to sat on the bench. Mr. Smith gave money to the owner and sat next to me.

"Did you like it?" He asked

"Yehh It's yummy."

"Do you want to eat?" I asked as I moved the spoon full of ice cream to his mouth as he is looking at me continuously.

"A few minutes ago someone is saying that she will not let me eat her ice cream." He mocked me, while smirking.

I quickly took the spoon back to my mouth and started eating with pout face. Ahhhh I screamed in frustration in mind as of course I can't screamed infront of him.

I flinched when he leaned closer, swiped some icecream from my lower lip with his thumb, and sensually stucked it off.

"Mmm... It's tastes really good." He moaned and I blushed a little.

Just little...

Yehh just little...

I tried to be normal and started eating my ice-cream. I glanced around and noticed couples enjoying their icecream with affection. In haste, I devoured the last two bits of my icecream.

"I'm finished." I said and stand up from the bench but he stopped me by holding my wrist and made me sit on his lap.

"Mr. Smith, wh-what are yo-you doing?" I asked in confusion. I looked other side, thank god there is no one looking at us in this position.