~ 2~

Elf123something: "Question for each Cookie on the team. What is your opinions on another?"

Y/N: "Wildberry Cookie's alright, but he seems too serious. But hey! I am not the one to judge for someone being protective! .... And then again, he's a bit, uhh, too protective. Hollyberry Cookie, on the other hand, is really friendly! I know her so well! After all, we've known each other for quite some time! I like her. Pitaya Dragon Cookie..? He's interesting. I'd love to ask him more questions about his draconic language and whoever on Earthbread the Dragonsworn is, but he's just so secretive! Ugh...."
*angy Y/N noises*

Wildberry: "Y/N Cookie is fine. She's a smart young lady, and I trust her well enough. Her Majesty, meanwhile... is a little bit too trusting to other Cookies. One day, it might just get in her in trouble. Then there's that Dragon... I still don't trust him, but I must listen to Her Majesty. But I think Y/N Cookie can handle the creature well enough...
Also, please don't tell the others I called Pitaya Dragon a creature. I don't want anyone to get mad, that's all."

Hollyberry: "Y/N Cookie is a great friend to all! Anyone who doesn't like her clearly has something wrong with them! I mean- who couldn't possibly enjoy listening to her stories? They're so descriptive! Wildberry, though, is the opposite of her. But all one should do is simply get to know him, and he'll start warning up! That way, the whole of Earthbread can see just how soft he really is on the inside!!! Pitaya Dragon Cookie is my old pal, and he has a good sense of humour, but sometimes it just isn't funny. But who could blame him? He said himself that he's the most competitive and willing to spar out of all his fellow big Dragons or something like that. And while I was 'missing' from my Kingdom, he caused a lot of trouble! And to think he was gullible enough to believe some manipulative Cookies... oh well! It's all in the past now!"

Pitaya: "I like Y/N Cookie! Sure, she bugs me nearly every sssingle... ssSECONnnd..!"
*sighs*
"She's nice. But every time we ssspeak, or whenever I hear her voice, there'sss thisss weird feeling I get... I don't know what it isss, but....
IT'SSS GETTING ON MY NERVESSS!!! I WANT TO KNOW WHAT ISSS NOWWWWW!!!"
*insert continuous roaring noises*

-

ApplePieMinimalist: "I have a question to Pitaya. Can I touch ur tail???"

Pitaya: "Why? Why would you want to do that? Is there something wrong with it? Why are you asking? Where do these random questions keep coming from anyway?"

*Y/N Cookie in the background staring at his tail then glancing back at you nervously*

-

DelightfullyPure: "Here's a question for pitaya, can we make out?"

Pitaya: "What's that supposed to mean?"

*meanwhile the rest of the gang freaking out*

-

Saturnussygushy: "Pitaya cookie can I please pet you? Your hair looks so that's why."

Pitaya: "No! This hair need to be well kept! You don't know how long it takes me to make it look this-"

Y/N: "DON'T LISTEN TO HIM! GO AHEAD AND PET HIS HAIR! CUT OFF A PIECE TO TAKE HOME IF YOU WANT!"

Pitaya: "WHAT?!-"

-

Me: "Uh-oh."