~8~

I long only for the day I see you again.

***•_•***

Wooyoung handed San spare clothes directing him to the bathroom to change. San thanked him and went in. The trousers fit fine. The shirt. He almost couldn't breathe due to the fact it held him right around the chest and showed his small waist. How small was Wooyoung?

He came out wearing what looked more like a compression shirt on him that looked like a normal loose shirt on Wooyoung. Wooyoung looked at him and held his snickers in.

"I'm sorry. Maybe that one's a bit too small. I'll try find a bigger one.", Wooyoung searched his wardrobe again finding a much bigger shirt. San unconsciously slipped the shirt off desperate to breathe when Wooyoung passed him another one. It was much better, a bit more free compared to the one he was wearing before. San's unconscious mind also didn't think his abs may have been a possible attraction to Wooyoung because he was looking hard with no shame at all.

"You need to drop your workout routine"

San gave a smug grin "I wanna keep it to myself"

"Selfish asshole"

San fell flat on wooyoung's bed sniffing the sheets to take in his scent. He would recognise it just about anywhere. It was so addicting, pure but with dark intents. He smiled into the sheets.

"Mmmm black orchid", he voice came out muffled. Wooyoung got on the bed asking him to move over.

"Might as well sleep here then", Wooyoung scoffed noticing how comfortable San was getting himself. Already under the covers and all snuggled up.

"That's exactly what I'm gonna do", San mumbled in the pillows.

And that was in fact what he did, fell asleep right there. Wooyoung on the other hand found it hard to sleep as quickly as San did. He looked at San. He almost disappeared the only part of him showing being his nose upwards. He held one of wooyoung's pillows close to his chest and boy did he look squishy. Wooyoung got out of bed careful not to wake him up and went out to the balcony, letting the harsh cold wind hit him in the face.

The past month had turned out different. He almost forgot about Heeseung and his troubles. He almost forgot about the rumours and everything. And for a second he questioned if he was living the same life he lived a couple months ago. It all seemed too perfect to be normalised and it just seemed like maybe. Just maybe, nature wanted him to let his guard down. Let him let people in. Just to turn its back on him break him apart again.

He let out a sigh looking back to make sure he hadn't woken San up then dragged his feet back inside. He had to be in school the next day and couldn't afford to walk in late.

***•_•***

Hongjoong had been talking to Bang Chan the whole morning, Seonghwa right behind him waiting for their never ending conversation to end. Their university had an end of the year festival and Bang Chan wanted to gather a performance group consisting of music and dance. So far he'd managed to force Han and Changbin to put their rap and song writing to good use. And Lee know and Felix had agreed to dance but he needed more.

"I was wondering if you could convince Mingi to join in. I heard he does choreography and he's good at dance. It's taking ages to get Hyunjin to do it and I know he'll do it eventually but I need to force him."