"Episode 1"

(So the story started from Neil's death track... Where Manjiri asked akshara to leave... And now she is in her and abhi's room crying her heart out while laying on bed upon her stomach... In this she wasn't playing any recording of Neil... Than abhi enters their after performing the last rituals of his brother...)

He came and saw akshara is crying while laying upon her stomach... His heart clenched looking at her like this... He was hurt... He goes to her and calls her...

Abhi:Akshu *teary voice*

Akshara looks at him... She immediately gets up from the bed and hugs him... He too hugs her back... She started to cry more in his embrace he too couldn't hold himself for a long and break down... They both stayed in that position for some time than abhimanyu breaks the hug... They both were looking at each other...

Akshara:A-ab-abhi i-i am ss-o--rry... *sobs*

Abhi:shh shh...

He cupped her cheeks...

Akshara:I am ss--orry A-abhi... Mm-meri wa--jahe se N-Neil... Aur h-humaare bb--acche...*sobs*

Abhi:shh shh.. Shant ho jao akshu... Khudko blame mat karo sayad kismat ko yahi manzoor tha.. Tum aise mat ro... Agar tum aisa karogi toh mera kya hoga... Hmm... Shant ho jao...

He wipes of her tears... Than kisses on her forehead...

Abhi:akshu meri ek baat maanogi

Akshu:hmm

Abhi:tumne dekha na maa ki kya halat ho gyi hai... Aur sab log kitne disturbed and hurt hai aaj jo kuch bhi hua uski wajah se... Upar se maa tumhe yaha dekh nhi paa rahi hai... Toh tum pls kuch dino ke liye goneka house chali jao... Bas tab tak ke liye jab tak maa ka gussa shant nhi hota hai... Ek baar yaha sab kuch thik ho jaye fir mai khud aaunga tumhe waapas lene.. Per pls sirf kuch din... Hmm...

Akshara just nodded...

Abhi:mai chalta hun tumhe leke... Aur haan jaldi hi aaunga mai tumhe waapis lene... Ok

Time skips...

Abhi drops akshara at goneka house... Than came back to his home... Their he found his mom's condition getting worse so they take her to their birla hospital... Mahima is treating manjiri... She is getting panic attacks... Abhi is getting worried for his mother... All were very tensed... Just when manjiri takes a promise from Abhimanyu...

Manjiri:abhi wada kar mujhse... *panic*

Abhi:kaisa wada maa *scared*

Manjiri:wada kar ki tu is ghar mein akshara ko kabhi wapas nhi layega.. Tu us ladki ko kabhi wapas humare ghar mein nhi laayega jiski wajh se humne humara neil aur tere bacche khoye hai... Wada kar abhi...

Abhi:.........

Manjiri's condition is getting more worse than before... Abhi wasn't able to process anything... He wasn't understanding what to do aur what not to do...

Mahima:nurse syringe... Manjiri calm down breath in breath out.. Gheri saans lo manjiri

Manjiri:abhi wada kar mujhse...

Abhi:mai wada karta hun maa... Mai wada karta hun ki akshara is ghar mein nhi aayegi...

###################################
1 week later...

So this whole week was stressed full for abhimanyu... He was fighting with so many emotions... But one thing is clear that he just can't leave without his akshu... But he can't break the promise which he gave to his mother... Because whenever his mother listen akshara's name taken by any of the family member she again started to get panic attacks which he truly don't want... He recently lost his brother and his kids now he can't take the risk to lost his mom... Whom he loves... But what about her he even can't lost her like this... He has to do something... So finally now he came to the decision and now waiting to tell his family about this...