"Episode 3"

Next morning...

Abhimanyu opened his eyes only to find his wife was sleeping so close to him after a week... This whole week felt like a decade to him just he knows that how he passed it without her... He kissed on her eyelids and gets up that's when she held his hand tight... He looks at her and found her eyes we're still shut... He than bent down and looks at her face carefully... It seems like she was still asleep and held his hand in sleep only... He smiles than make his hand free... And than goes inside of the bathroom... Well he forgot to take his clothes with him...

He took a warm shower than looks around at the hanger for towel he took it wipes of the water droplets from his naked body than was started to search for his clothes but he didn't found them that's when he realized that he forgot to take one... He just wrapped a towel around his lower body till his knees which was covering his thighs too... But his upper body was still naked... Than he goes out so that he can take out his clothes from his luggage as they didn't arranged them in cupboard yet... As he reached outside of the bathroom he saw her awake and was seeing something on her phone... She looked at him... When she heard door opening sound... She saw him naked and was just his mouth wide open... Abhimanyu noticed that... And a sudden smirked appears on his face and he started to take steps towards her while thinking something naughty... Akshara gasped looking at him coming towards her... She was all set to stand up from the bed and goes inside of the bathroom fast as the smirked on abhimanyu's face didn't look so nice to her... So as she gets up and before leave abhimanyu held her wrist and pulled her towards him... Due to which her one hand landed over his chest... He than grabs her from her waist and pulls her more closer to him... Now just a less distance was in between than... Just only the air can passed... Akshara turned her face towards floor not wanting to meet his eyes... He puts his index finger on her chin and lifted her head up... Both of their eyes meet... They both were staring at each other deeply... He kissed at her nose tip than his eyes fell upon her lips... Within a blink he captured her lips with his and started to keep her softly...

Indeed they both needed that... They both were craving for each other's love from such a long time... Their pain their emotions all were shown in that kiss... Abhimanyu wasn't ready to leave Akshara's lips soon while she was having problem in breathing... So than she slips her hands down wards while touching his abs... And when she reached down she pulls out the towel which was hanging on his lower body... She innocently show him the towel... Abhimanyu's eyes widened he immediately let go off her lips than looks down after that he looks at akshara who was giggling... He immediately snatches the towel from her hands and ran inside of the bathroom while wrapping it around his lower body...

Akshara started to laugh... While he shouts inside of the bathroom

Abhi:haslo haslo madam... Mera bhi time aayega... Hadd hai yrr aisa koi karta hai kya towel khich diya...

Akshara laughs more hard this time... Listening her laughing smile appears on abhimanyu's lips...

Abhi:acha mujhe mere kapde toh dedo laake...

Akshara took out his clothes from bag than handover them to him...

***************************************
Birla house...

Manjiri had already told them about baby... And they all were happy for abhira...

Mahima:chalo ye toh achi baat hai...

Harsh:hmm...

Manjiri:ek baar bas mere abhi ka baccha aajaye fir us akshara se koi lena dena nhi hoga humara..

Aarohi:ye aap kaisi baatein kar rahi hai maa... Akshara se koi lena dena kyun nhi hoga woh aur abhimanyu saath mein hi toh rahenge

Manjiri:nhi rahenge woh dono saath... Gharand hai akshara mere bacchon ki jindagi mein... Use jaana hoga abhi aur uske bacche ki jindagi se Humesha humesha ke liye

Aarohi:maa aap ek maa hoke dusri maa se uska baccha cheene ki baat kar bhi kaise sakti hai... Ek baar khud ko rakho akshara ki jagha fir socho

Manjiri:uski koi jarurat nhi hai waise bhi maine apne bacchein khoye hai woh bhi sirf aur sirf akshara ki wajh se... Neil ko toh maine humesha ke liye kho diya aur ab abhimanyu bhi mujhse durr hai... Woh bhi sirf akshara ki wajh se... Woh ladki kabhi is parivaar ki bahu banne ke laayak thi hi nhi...

Aarohi:per maa fir bhi aap aisa nhi kar sakti hai

Mahima:rehne do Aarohi ise samjhane ka koi faayda nhi hai... Iska dimaag puri tarah kharab ho chuka hai

Manjiri:jise jo samjhana hai samjhe aur jise jo bolna hai bole... Mai apna faisla le chuki hun...

She goes from their angrily...

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††
Authors Note:-hello readers how are u all... I hope u all are doing good...

So here it is the next chapter of my ff if you all like this one than do vote also and don't forget to comment...

Kindly ignore the grammatical mistakes and inlined comments are much appreciated...

TBC...

Take care and be safe...

Bye...

Thank you...