█▶𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏 ◄█

~…~

It's a very pleasent pre-winter morning and a beautiful lady were cooking in kitchen humming a song. Suddenly she felt two small arms sneaking around her waist. She smile and turned around knowing who is it.

Yn : Good morning kookie, are you ready for school baby~ (caress his hair)

Jk : Good morning mumma I'm all ready btw you're looking sho beautiful (bunny smile)

Yn : (chuckle) aww thankyou baby you're also looking soo cute
*pinch his cheeks*Ok ma' baby go and sit there mumma will come with your breakie ok (ruffled his hair)

Jk : okie mumma (run to dining table)

Yn smile at him and serve the breakfast in plates and went to dining table.

She made some veg sandwiches and milk for him..

Yn : Here take it baby*putting plate in front of him*

*putting plate in front of him*

Jk : Thank you mumma *showing his bunny smile*

Yn : aww welcome baby now eat fast you're getting late for school *Pouring juice in glass*

Jk : *start munching his food*

Suddenly yn's phone ranged she checked the caller I'd and saw that it was her hubby. She smile and picked up the call.

<< On the call >>

Y/N : Hello bear how are you and my lil tiger (softly)

Tae : We are all good ynie. btw where is my baby kookie.

Y/N : (chuckle) He is 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗁 his breakie 𝗋𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗇𝗈𝗐.

Tae : Ohk BTW I wanna tell you that we (tae V) are coming back to South Korea after 2 days. My work is all done here..

Yn : Ohh really!! (smile widely) that's a very good news. Now my Kookie can spend his time with You and V. He really miss you so much..

TAE : Aww i'm also missing my baby boo so much Btw I will call you later I have to go to office ok bye luv you

Y/n : okay love you too bear and take care of yourself and my baby V and do- *cut by Tae*

Tae : (cutted yn) And don't overwork yourself take your meals on time i know baby you also take care now should I go..

Y/n : (chuckle) hmm okay bye baby..

She cut the call and saw her lil bunny's face who was looking at her with his big doe eyes. Yn cooed at his cuteness and spoke...