█▶𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐 ◄█

So finally ! the day has come when when Tae and V are *COMING BACK HOME!!

Currently Y/n is making dinner and jungkook is sitting there on the kichen counter blebbering contineusly and Yn was listening to him with a cheeky smile on her face.

𝐉𝐤 : 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐦𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐢 𝐠𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐭𝐞𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐩𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐭 *giggled cutely*

𝐘𝐧 :"𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 ! 𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝. 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛" *chuckled happily*

 𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐝𝐢𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐛" *chuckled happily*

after some silence jungkook spoke:-

Jk : Mumma it's almost 9 : 30 p:m when will daddy and hyungie come ? *he asked in a whiny tone*

Y/n laughed lightly seeing how impatient he was to meet his father and brother.

Of course he misses them so much, He loves his dad and brother a lot, but he is too shy to express it.

Y/n : I think my bunny is too much exited to meet his daddy and hyungie! isn't it ? *She said while squishing kookie's cheeks making him whine*

Jk : ahh mommy don't do that it hurtsh kookie *he said in a whiny tone while rubbing his cheeks in a cute way*

Y/n : *freed his cheeks * awe i'm sorry my bunny is it hurting ?*concerned voice*

Jk : *nodded his head* hmph Yesh *pout*

Y/n : Awe my baby *pecked his both cheeks* is it okay now ?

Jk : Yesh it's okay now hehe * bunny smile *

Like this Y/n finnish cooking while laughing and giggling with kookie.

𝐌𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐓𝐚𝐞 & 𝐕

Eventually They both reached south Korea safely. Taehyung's driver picked them both up from the airport,and now they both
are going home. V was beyond exited to meet his little younger brother and his mom.

He was just asking again and again that how much time will it take to reach home.