The Darkness Inside - Blake, Charlie, & Vaggie

After Blake returns to the Hotel from his job, Charlie and Vaggie brings him to a session where they could hopefully learn a little more about him than what he lets on.

After that "celebration", Blake walks out of the building and hops on his motorcycle. As he was about to head off, he saw Mayberry approaching him.

Blake: "Hello, is there anything I can help you miss?" He asked.

Mayberry: "Yes, do you think you can give me directions to the Hazbin Hotel?"

As soon as she mentioned the hotel, Blake stopped the engines as she had gotten his full attention.

Blake: "Really? Are you actually looking to be redeemed and not making fun of it?" He questioned, wanting to make sure that she wasn't joking.

Mayberry: "I'm being serious. Now, that bitch is gone and somewhere down here in Hell, now I want to get a shot in Heaven."

Blake: "Well, hop on. I'm on my way to the Hotel anyways, I can drop you off there."

Mayberry smiled as she got on the motorcycle, and the two rode off to the Hazbin Hotel.

Hazbin Hotel

Over in the Hotel, Bendy and Husk were at the front desk, just waiting

Over in the Hotel, Bendy and Husk were at the front desk, just waiting. They were both assigned as Front Desk Clerks, as they greet and welcome guests to the Hotel. Mostly, Bendy will probably do the work while Husk will still serve as the Hotel's bartender. The doors of the hotel were heard opening as the two looked up to see Blake returning, but with someone else. Bendy got up and went over there.

Bendy: "Blake, my friend, how did it go over at I.M.P.?" He asked.

Blake: "It was...something all right. Can't wait to tell you all about it."

Bendy: "I look forward to it. Say, who's this young lady with you?" He turned his attention to Mayberry.

Blake: "Oh, this is Mrs. Mayberry, she was our latest client and now she is looking to be rehabilitated here." He introduced her.

Bendy: "Oh wonderful, Charlie will be thrilled. Welcome, Mrs. Mayberry, I am Bendy, the Ink Demon." He introduced himself as he smiled and kissed her hand.

Mayberry: [She began blushing] "T-Thank you, Mr. Ink Demon."

"