1.

Wilbur was just walking around las Nevadas and he saw Charlie and he walked over "charlie is big Q in his office?" Wilbur asks "oh yeah why?" Charlie questioned "I ....Just need to talk to him" "oh ok!" Wilbur smiles and starts making he way to big Q's office and when he gets the he doesn't knock and just walks in " hiiiiii" Wilbur said in the most annoying voices ever "what do you what soot?" Big Q asked coldly and with an irritated tone "what I can't just come see my favorite person?~" "what.do.you.want." big Q said getting more and more annoyed by the second Wilbur walked until his was standing next to big Q's chair "you so boring you know that?" big Q sighs "Wilbur get out of my office or else" he said in a threatening tone "or else what ducky~" that was the last straw big Q stood up and pinned Wilbur to the wall "Wilbur cut the shit or I will make you" Wilbur scoffed "what the fuck are you going to do how about you go cry to the lovers oh that's right they left~" big Q pulled wilbur by his sweater on to his knees in front of him "your a no good slut and you do know what you came here for now say it" Wilbur huff  "what if i don't huh?" he said in a bratty tone. Big Q grabbed a handful of Wilbur hair and pulled and Wilbur whimpered "see a slut a toy that's all you are" Wilbur whines "big Q P-please" big Q smirks "what are you asking for~" wilbur huffs again "big Q please don't make me say it~"

I am going to stop it here the next part will be smut~ so see you in part 2 darlings

304 words