2.♡

:kinks hair pulling, face fucking , degrading, knife play , praising,

"big Q please" Wilbur whined and big Q starts undoing his belt big Q let his trousers and his boxers fall and then sat in his chair Wilbur got closer and he slowly licked the tip teasing big Q and was giving kitten licks "ah~ Wilbur stop teasing" big Q grabbed a handful of his hair and pushed his head down making him gag on big Q's dick and he started bobbing he head big Q pulled his hair making him go faster big Q moans pulling and pushing harder faces fucking him "F-fuck~" big Q moaned Wilbur's eyes started to tear up and he started crying big Q came in his mouth "swallow" Wilbur did and then took his mouth off of his dick panting "your a good slut~" big Q put the tip of his boots on the tent in Wilbur's trousers and pushed Wilbur let out a loud moan "F-fuck!~" big Q still rubbing Wilbur's clothed dick with his boot "you like that slut?~" he whispers into his ear "Y-yes fuck P-please I W-want more~" big Q smirks "tell me what you want darling ~" big Q pushed his foot down a little harder "F-fuck~" Wilbur moaned "I-i want you P-please" big Q smirks and got closer to his face "beg for it" Wilbur said nothing and big Q stop and moved his boot off of Wilbur's pants "F-fuck no please B-big Q" big Q smirks "stand up" Wilbur did "strip" Wilbur did he slowly took everything off "good boy~" Wilbur blushes "come here" Wilbur walked closer big Q grabbed his waste and with out warning or prep slipped his dick inside of him "ahh!~" Wilbur basically screamed big Q smirks "what a slut~" Wilbur was sitting on his lap so big Q starts to bounce him "F-fuck big Q!~" he starts going faster and started biting his neck "B-big Q T-that's so M-much!' big Q smiles "and you will take it like the slut you are~" Wilbur moans louder big Q starts picking him up by his thighs and slamming him back down he did this and found his prostate "F-fuck right T-there!~" big Q smirks and keeps hitting it right on "B-big Q I-i am close!~" "you can't cum until I do" Wilbur moans "N-no P-please big Q" big Q went faster "no' he growled "F-fuck!~" Wilbur came with out permission and big Q stopped "what did I just say" "O-oh fuck I-i am S-sorry " big Q pulled a pocket knife out of a drew in his desk Wilbur looked at the knife and got excited big Q ran the knife around his Jew line and his collar bone "you like that?~" Wilbur nods big Q started scratching a Q into the side of Wilbur's neck being careful not to go to deep "ha~" big Q got done and set the knife on his desk and the blood dripped down to Wilbur's chest and big Q liked some of it up "ah~" big Q starts slamming wilbur down again "F-fuck!~" big Q did this until he came in Wilbur "good boy~"

The next part with be after care see you in the next chapter darlings~

564 words