2. headache

Canada woke up to a bad headache. He sat up in his bed and put his glasses on." Aw esti que ça fait mal."(aw man does this ever hurt.)He said. He got up and walked over to the bathroom to look for some painkillers even tho he doesn't take them often. He searched through his cabinets and finally found something to ease the pain. He took two pills and gulped them down with a glass of water.

Canada went downstairs to start the day even tho it was only 7:30 am.
"Hungry." His bear said.
The Canadian wasn't in the mood to talk since he also had a sore throat. Poor Canada today really isn't his day. The young nation walked over to the fridge and grabbed a few seal rolls and tossed them to kimajirou.
After a few more minutes, Canada finally had a cup of coffee in his hands but it was missing something... Maple syrup! Canada went back over to his fridge and grabbed his sweet liquid and poured a big splosh into his coffee."Mmm." He said while taking a sip.

Untill the next meeting, Canada was basically doing some every day things such as country work, cooking,cleaning and cutting some fire wood for his fireplace.Luckily, his small sickness went away slowly. He was still a bit sick, but he could at least concentrate. Canada leaned back in his chair sighing. He checked his phone for any notifications but as usual, no one had texted him. He unlocked his phone and checked the date. Oh. The meeting is coming up.The Canadian got up and left the room when he suddenly had his phone buzz. "Hm?" He mumbled.

Canada took his phone out of his pocket and checked his notifications, one missed call from America. He couldn't just ignore his brother so he called him back. The phone only rang twice before being answered.

"Yo Mattie!" His brother said in his usual loud voice.
"Hey Al..." Canada said while rubbing his head. His headache came back but not as bad as before."what's up?.."
"Woah are you ok bro? You sound sick." His brother said Ina concerned voice.
"Hm? No I'm fine! Just a small headache." The Canadian replied.
"You sure? You don't sound ok.." the American said.
"I'm fine I promise. Just trust me eh?" Canada said trying to calm his brother down."why did you call?" He finally asked.

"Oh yeah! What's your capital again?" He asked.
Canada sighed."couldnt he have just googled it? Its Ottawa. O-TTA-WA." he said.
"Oh thanks bro! Anyways I gotta go! Bye Mattie!" The American said while hanging up.

Canada put his phone down on the table. After that loud phone call, his headache had gotten worse. He rubbed his temples and sat on the couch. He was just looking forward to sleeping.

<<Time skip>>

After cleaning up his supper, Canada went upstairs and got changed into some pjs. He sat on his bed and took his glasses off, putting them on his night stand. Kimajirou jumped up on the bed and layed on top of Canada. "Oh no you don't." Canada said while picking his bear up and putting him beside him. The Canadian got under the covers and snuggled up to his bear, soon drifting to sleep.

The house, the tree, the meeting, France, Britain, America, the sadness, the confusion, the fear.Why did he leave him? Why did he abandon him? Why did he force him into that family? Did he want to?

Canada spring up with sweat all over his body. He gasped for air as he gripped his shirt. He looked around his room, seeing his bear look at him in confusion. He checked his clock; 1:34 am.
"Are you ok?" His bear asked.
"O-oui. Juste un cauchemar..." (Y-yes. Just a nightmare.) He said while slowly letting go of his shirt and placing his hand on the bear.

" T'inquiète kimahiro. Ça va." (Don't worry kimahiro I'm ok) he said while petting kimajirou. He layed back down and closed his eyes. After all these years, why do I have to remember that? Why do I have to remember that day?

_____________________________________________

Salut mes chers et chères!

So I am really exited to write this book! I have many ideas for it!! Anyways new chapters will be out almost every day!!

Peace and love! ♥️✌️