9. stay with me

"hello my little sunflower." A voice called.
Canada turned around to see Russia standing at the kitchen, leaning on the wall with his arms crossed.
"Hello mon amour." The Canadian said with a smile.
"What are you making?" The Russian asked, walking over to his lover.

"Just a cake. Do you want to help?" Canada said. Russia went and placed his hands on the boy's waist.
"Only if you help me relax tonight~" The Russian said with a smirk kissing the boy infront of him, making the Canadian blush furiously.

Canada woke up but did not jump.
"Not that dream again.." he thought.
Canada was about to get up before he was pulled back down.
"Stay." Russia said, getting a tighter grip on the boy, not hard enough to hurt him but strong enough that he couldn't leave.
"R-Russia I-i-" the Canadian tried to say with his flushed face before being cut off.
"Stay. Just a bit longer." The Russian replied.
Canada gave up and layed his head back on Russia's chest.
"Oh maple.." he thought as a huge blush spread on his face."his shirt smells so good.."
"R-Russia?" The Canadian called out.
"Hmm?" Russia replied.
"D-did you have any... Alcohol last night?" Canada said looking over at the coffee table that had 5 empty bottles of vodka on it.
"How did he even find that? I don't remember having any vodka.."
"Maybe a bit~" the Russian said placing a hand on Canada's head, stroking his hair.
"But do not worry I am not drunk. I can hold vodka very well." He finished.
"Well I think you are drunk, Russia ,and that's why you are acting like this." The Canadian replied.

"Do you not want to stay with me?" Russia said with a pout on his face. Canada wasn't sure how to reply. One part of him just wanted to scream "I want to be with you forever!" And the other wanted to get up and leave.
"N-no it's not that it's just I need to go make breakfast.." the Canadian finally said.
"Hm, how sad, I wanted to stay with you longer.." the Russian said while letting go of Canada.
"W-we could d-do this again l-later if you want..." The Canadian said while getting up and off Russia.
"I would love that~" Russia smirked.

As Canada left to the kitchen, Russia smiled to himself.
The Russian wasn't lying when he said he wasn't drunk, he can hold his vodka very well after years and years of practice but he was a bit hungover. If not, He honestly just wanted to keep Canada for himself.

(A/N: And I'm just gonna stop here for a while and publish this first part so y'all can read it!! I probably going to do this a lot so yeah, but that ok eh? OH MY MAPLE HOCKEY STICKS THERE A FAWKING SPIDER IN MY ROOM WHO THE HELL INVITED THIS MOTHERFWAKER)

After a few minutes, Russia got up and headed to the kitchen.
"Matvey.." he said rubbing his head. Canada was cooking but jumped when he heard Russia's deep voice and quickly turned around.
"Mon dieux! Don't scare me like that!" He squealed making Russia chuckle a bit.
"I wanted to apologize for this morning. I was a bit intoxicated." The tall Russian said.

"I-its fine.." the Canadian said looking away with a slight pout and a blush.
"Are you alright?" The Russian asked.
"O-oui sorry.." Canada said turning back to what he was doing. Russia pouted a bit and walked up behind the Canadian, swinging him around and pressing him on the counter, making the poor Canadian get as red as his flag.( A/N: if you don't know, this is the Canadian flag 🇨🇦)

"W-wha-" he stuttered with a huge blush on his face.
"Do not lie to me Matvey." He said. Canada looked away only to have his chin brought back right to Russia's face with his index finger.
"I-i'm fine Russia.." he said pushing the taller male's hand of his chin.
"No you are not." He said getting a bit annoyed.

"I-its just... C-could we M-Maybe still.. do what we did this morning later?..." The Canadian mumbled getting even more red than before. Russia smiled a bit and kissed Canada on the forehead.

"Yes." He said as he finally got off of the Canadian. Russia checked his phone and slightly smiled confusing the Canadian.

"What a coincidence, the next meeting is in Russia." He said looking back at the Canadian who was paying attention but cooking at the same time.

Canada sighed. "Well I guess after breakfast I will have to find a hotel eh?" He said looking back at what he was cooking.
"O-or you could stay with me." Russia mumbled with a blush.
"Pardon?" Canada said putting all the pancakes on a plate.
"Y-you could stay at my house.." the Russian finally said while pulling up his scarf a bit to cover his blush.
"If it's no trouble for you, I would really enjoy that." Canada said with a close-eyed smile.
"That damn smile again.. it's so cute."

____________________________________________

FINALLY FINISHED THE CHAPTER YAYYYY
Sorry that I took a break I just needed to relax a bit and get ideas.

Also, I already got 320 reads on my book?!? HUH??!! TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT GUYSSSSS!!!

Anywho, je vous aimes mes chers et chères!!
Peace and love!♥️✌️
(Don't forget you are amazing!♥️)