1

Location: On Cybertron

Inside Cybertron:

SilverGlow. A beautiful blue and gold femme was walking around. But she caught someone's eye. It was a skinny and purple blue mech who had caught her eye. He thought she looked beautiful. But her future was planned with marrying a mech. But she wanted to choose her own path. She didn't like this arrangement that her creators had planned. She snuck out and ran to an area. She sat down but she saw a skinny and purple blue mech walking her way and sitting down next to her. She immediately blushed. He noticed this and chuckled. "What's your name femme." He asked her. "It's… SilverGlow. What's your name?" She asked him. "It's Soundwave."He replied back. "And who's that?" She asked him. Pointing at his chest. He chuckled. "This is Laserbeak. He's… a little shy. Don't know why. Maybe he got it from me." She giggled.

"I don't think you are shy. You're having a conversation with me, you goofball." They both laughed. "May I ask why you are sad, SilverGlow." He asked her. She sighs. "My creators set up an arrangement to get married. And I don't want it. I want my own path." She explained to Soundwave. He looked at her. "Have you said anything to your creators about this?" He asked her. "Yes. A lot. You're the only one who understands. And I don't even know you. Well. I mean I don't know you personally. Only by knowing your name as Soundwave." She replied. They both chuckled. They both looked at each other. Soundwave slowly lifted his visor up. Before they knew it they were kissing. Soon they backed away. Soundwave put his visor back on. "Uh." She couldn't say anything. She then looked at the time. "Sorry. I need to go. By Soundwave. And by Laserbeak." She walked off. And soon she was gone. Soundwave sighs. "I think she's the one meant for me." He said to himself. He then walked off.

Location: Soundwave's Suite

Outside Soundwave's Suite:

Soundwave was close to his house. But he heard someone's voice. "Had fun." Said a voice. It almost sounded like a girly voice. "Knock it off you fool." Said the second voice. The voice was deep in tone. Soundwave looked up and saw Starscream and Megatronus walking out. "What do you mean?" He asked both of them. Megatronus chuckled. "The way you are looking." He replied back. He gave a light gasp. "You kissed a femme. Didn't you." He asked him. Starscream chuckled. "Who's the femme." He asked him. "Uh. It's SilverGlow." He replied back to both of them. Megatronus looked at Soundwave. "You mean that femme that is set to marry that one guy." He asked him. Soundwave nodded. "But she said she doesn't want it. Because it's an arranged marriage. She said she wants her own path. And… I think I can give her that." He explained to Megatronus. "I see. I just hope it works out for you and her. We better get going." He replied. Soundwave nodded. "I want to hear more about this girl." Starscream said. Megatronus slapped Starscream on the back of his helm. "Ouch!" Starscream exclaimed. "Okay." Starscream said. Soon they were gone. Soundwave then walked inside.