Part 1:

If you don't like the story don't read..... No need for any negativity. Kindly keep your negative comments with yourself. My comment section is not for toxic people.

Moreover it's just a Fanfiction.... No need to take it too seriously...... Chill!!

Write your own story if you have bigger problem with my stories.

______________________________________

Character Introduction :

In this story, Xiao Zhan is 18 years old. He has a younger brother Xiao Zhou cheng, 11 years old.

Wang Yibo is Xiao Zhou Cheng's best friend and also his neighbor.

Wang Yibo comes to Xiao household to play with Zhou cheng.

Xiao Zhan feels attracted towards this little cute boy, who is too innocent for this cruel world.

Xiao Zhan often stares at Wang Yibo secretly when Yibo and Zhou cheng plays. Xiao Zhan wants to get close to Yibo.

Xiao Zhan hugs and touches Yibo but Yibo is too innocent to understand those touches. He considers them as normal touches.

------

Now back to the story :

Xiao Zhan came back home. He greeted his parents. He heard Wang Yibo's Innocent laughter from Zhou Cheng's room.

Mrs. Xiao said, "Zhan! Take care of the kids. I'm going for shopping with your dad".

Xiao Zhan, "OK mom. Don't worry".

----

Xiao Zhan closed the door after his parents left. He came to Zhou Cheng's room.

He saw Yibo and Zhou cheng reading a storybook and laughing.

Zhan went towards them, he sat beside Yibo and asked, "What are you two reading?"

Zhou Cheng, "ge! It's such a funny story".

Zhan, "Show me".

Zhan started reading the story with them.

Suddenly Yibo asked, "Zhan ge! How do people get married? I wanna know".

Zhan, "Want me to show you a demo?"

Zhou Cheng, "Yes ge. I also want to see".

Zhan, "OK. Then.... I'll be the groom. But..... We need a bride for the demo".

Zhou Cheng, "I'll be the bride".

Zhan, "No Cheng you can't be. I'm your brother. Brothers can't marry. Yibo should be the bride".

Yibo Innocently said, "OK Zhan ge. I'm ready".

Cheng said, "OK then. Let's start".

Zhan smiled. Zhan then combed yibo's hair and applied some light makeup (of his mom of course) on yibo's face.

Yibo said, "Zhan ge! Bobo doesn't want makeup".

Zhan smiled saying, "Bobo! You the bride right? So.....you should apply makeup cause brides does this".

Cheng said, "Yes Bobo. Didn't you remember the wedding we attended last week. That bride also had makeup".

Yibo, "OK".

------

Zhan held yibo's hand. Zhan gestured Zhou cheng to repeat the lines on the page that Zhan has given him.