End :

Xiao Zhan came back home. He was looking angry. He kept chanting 'no... It can't be.... They can't do this... Noo'.

Earlier :

Xiao Zhan was going towards yibo's house. Zhan was about to knock at the door but stopped when he heard yibo's dad's voice.

Zhan stood at the window and started listening to their conversation.

Yibo's dad was saying, "I'm sending Yibo abroad. He's not safe here".

Yibo's mom was crying, she said, "I'm going to miss my little Bobo. Because of him we have to send our baby Bo abroad".

Mr. Wang tried to comfort Mrs. Wang by saying, "Don't worry. He'll be fine. I'm sending him to his uncle Han. He'll come back after 6 years. And tell you what.....these years will pass in the blink of an eye".

Mrs. Wang nodded with teary eyes. Mr. Wang hugged his wife and started patting her back.

Zhan was very angry when he heard this. He clenched his fists. He angrily went away from there and came back home.

Presmt time :

Zhan was breathing heavily. Zhan looked at the door when he saw Cheng entering the room.

Cheng was looking sad. He came near Zhan and hugged him saying, "ge! Bobo is going. I'm gonna miss him".

Zhan asked, "Do you know the reason Bobo is leaving?"

Cheng said wiping his tears, "Yeah. I overheard aunty's conversation (yibo's mom), she was getting angry at Bobo. She saw a bite mark on Bobo's neck. And there were many other marks too. She asked Bobo to tell the truth. Bobo wasn't ready to tell. Aunty slapped Bobo after which Bobo told everything. Aunty got shocked to hear all that. She told uncle Wang about this. Uncle Wang got angry too. So he decided to send Bobo abroad. After that I came home. Ge! Can't you do anything. Please.....stop Bobo".

Zhan was feeling guilty. Because of him Yibo got scolded and got slapped by his mom. Zhan should have controlled himself. He shouldn't have given love bites to Yibo. But.... Now it's too late.

-------

Yibo was sent abroad. Mr. Wang didn't told the actual truth to others. He told others that 'Yibo wants to visit his uncle han'.

Yibo was very sad. He wanted to cry but he didn't showed this on his face since his mom forbade him from crying.

Yibo wanted to hug his Zhan ge but his mom wasn't allowing him to go near Xiao Zhan.

Yibo only met with Zhou cheng and Mister and Mrs. Xiao. Mister and Mrs. Xiao didn't knew about the truth. They were cross with Zhan since they got to know about Zhan's deeds. They themselves weren't allowing Zhan to meet Yibo.

Yibo finally left. When he sat in the airplane, he started crying.

--------

Zhan was in his room. He was looking at yibo's picture in his phone.

Zhan said caressing yibo's photo, "Yibo! Come back soon. I'll wait for you".

---------

Time skip : 6 years later :

Xiao Zhan was sitting in a bar. He was drinking wine. He was badly missing Yibo. Xiao Zhan talks with Yibo once in a week and that too secretly because their family have banned them from talking. But this week Yibo didn't called Zhan. Zhan called Yibo many times but Yibo didn't answered.

Zhan came to the bar to drink. So that he can forget about his sorrows.

Zhan ordered another glass of wine. It was Zhan's 4th cup. Zhan was already feeling tripsy. The bartender refused to give another glass since he knew that Zhan can't take anymore wine.