Chapter 2

Jade's POV:

I can't believe she just kissed me. I know it was only for about a second, but it felt like it lasted for the amount of time we've not been together for.

Of course, she stormed off almost as quickly as she kissed me. I saw a flash of blonde and then nothing. It took me a few minutes to regain my normal colour, as I had blushed red once I realised what had happened, but I soon made my way out of the changing rooms and went looking for my friends.

"Leigh!" I shout when I see my goddess friend walking towards me.

"Jadey! Are you okay? Coach said you felt dizzy and Perrie went with you" Leigh asks, hugging me as she reaches me.

"Yeah I'm fine thanks, but Miss told me that I have to tutor Perrie in P.E" I say, my face heating up slightly.

"Jade! How are you gonna get out of it?" Leigh worries.

"I'm just gonna get it over and done with, the sooner I finish it, the better" I say, shrugging my shoulders dejectedly.

"Are you sure you're okay to do it?" Leigh asks, concerned.

"I know Perrie is an arsehole, but she's not gonna hurt me. Don't worry Lee-Lee" I say, kissing her cheek as I hug her.

"Well if you say so" Leigh mumbles "Either way, are you ready to go home?".

"Yeah, let's go" I reply, and we begin walking out of school.

——————————————-THE NEXT DAY ——————————————-

This morning wasn't great. I woke up in a bad mood knowing that my tutoring with Perrie starts today. Now I'm walking to school alone because Leigh has a dentist appointment, so of course the weather decides to rain on me too.

Just as I'm about to start crying and run back home with an excuse that I feel too sick to go to school, a voice breaks my thoughts.

"Thirlwall"

No. No fucking way.

"Don't ignore me, Jade" Perrie taunts.

I turn to my right and see the blonde sat in her car, with a smug smile on her face.

"You're very wet Jadey" Perrie smirks.

I blush furiously at her words, looking down at my feet.

"Do you need me to help you out with that?" she asks seductively, looking me up and down.

I ignore the hidden meaning behind her words and decide to speak back to her.