Prologue

At the gates of heaven, there are two demons patiently waiting for someone. A blonde male walks up. 

Male 1: "I'm sorry for being late. It's been a bit busy here." 

The other blonde male looks at him. 

Male 2: "Michael."

Michael: "Lucifer, and...?" 

The Female speaks up. 

Female: "Y/n. Y/n Goetia. It's a pleasure to meet you." 

Michael: "Likewise. Follow me." 

While Y/n is captivated by the stunning scenery, Michael engages in casual conversation with Lucifer. They eventually make it to the meeting spot. Lucifer opens the door and motions for Y/n to go in first. 

Y/n: "Good morning." 

Two males are sitting at a table. The males turn to look at the two demons.

God: "Lucifer, Ms. Goetia." 

Y/n: "Just Y/n is okay, I'd prefer not to be associated with the Goetia family as much as possible." 

The blonde-haired male speaks up. 

Male: "Family problems?" 

Y/n: "Extreme. Also, way too much drama to be associated with." 

Y/n: "Y/n." 

Male: "Uriel." 

God: "I assume your journey here was good?" 

Y/n's eyes light up with child-like wonder confusing Uriel. 

Y/n: "It was really beautiful and bright. There are so many colors here that I've never seen before, ooo, and plants. I would love to learn more about them, maybe I could buy one to take back with me." 

Lucifer looks at her with slight disappointment, Uriel looks at her with shock, and God gives her a gentle smile. 

Lucifer: "This is Y/n, I chose to send her to help with your problem because of her personality, strict morals, and curiosity." 

Y/n: "I will help with the demon problem as much as I can." 

Uriel: "Are you sure she's a demon?" 

Y/n: "I also did some research into how the demons got there in the first place." 

Uriel looks at her. 

Y/n: "All the grimoires with the knowledge of how to get to the living world are accounted for with their proper owners, so it'd be impossible for any of the demons to leave Hell if some other demon didn't send them. So, I'd like to propose the idea of Earth Demons." 

Uriel: "Earth demons..." 

Lucifer: "So people on earth are creating demons?" 

Y/n: "Well now that you say it like that it sounds stupid..." 

God watches the three of them interact. 

Y/n: "What if someone was trying to cure a disease and accidentally made a demon and that demon started making other demons? It would solve how demons escaped Hell without anyone noticing and without anyone being tipped off until it became a huge problem..." 

Uriel: "Hmm..." It would make sense. 

Lucifer: "It doesn't matter how it happened, get them back." 

Uriel: "So why am I here?" 

God: "Oh! Right, I want you to work with Y/n, to capture or eliminate the demons." 

Y/n and Uriel: "What?!" 

Y/n's pink eyes widen as Uriel stands up. 

Y/n: "Isn't this the exterminator's job?" 

Uriel: "A demon! I'd work with any angel but a demon?!" 

Y/n: "I didn't ask to be one!" 

Uriel: "I-I..." 

Lucifer raises an eyebrow with a smirk as Uriel sputters. 

Lucifer: "She has a point." 

God: "And if you manage to complete this task together, without trying to kill each other, I'll give both of you a reward." 

Y/n: "What's the catch?" 

Lucifer smiles at that. 

Uriel: "Why would there be a catch?!" 

Y/n: "Last time I was told that there was a laundry list of catches, rather be safe than sorry." 

God: "No catch." 

Y/n: "Limits?" 

God: "No limitations." 

Y/n: "No ulterior motives?" 

God: "Correct." 

Uriel gives her a look. 

Y/n: "I was locked in a closet for five days last time I didn't ask that." 

Uriel: "What?!" 

Y/n: "Fine." 

Uriel: "I guess I can work with her." 

Lucifer: "Well, you figure this out I've got things to do." He better be right about this. If not the consequences for Y/n will be detrimental to her. 

Y/n: "Do you have a human disguise?" 

Uriel: "Disguise?" 

Y/n groans as she facepalms. 

God: "Oh and I'll be sending you two to the Tashiro Era where they were out and about more so it'll be easier to find them all. Good luck!" Lucifer made the right choice, they'll get along just fine. Let the test begin. 

Y/n looks at Uriel. 

Y/n: "There's the catch."

~Hazbin Fact~

Uriel Morningstar, also known as Archangel Uriel, is a mentioned character in Hazbin Hotel: Journey to the Light. He is an immensely wise, abstinent archangel of Heaven and member of the Seven Heavenly Virtues who Asmodeus has a grudge against. He is revered for his ability to shine the Light of God, as well as his ability to produce holy flames which he calls the Flame of God.