Archangel Uriel

True Name: Uriel Morningstar

Species: Archangel

Gender: Male

Status: Alive

Age: Billions of years (chronologically)

Nicknames: 

Archangel Uriel

Virgin (by Archangel Sandalphon)

Likes: 

Being abstinent

Reading books

Doing paperwork

Pranking

Cleansing People of Sin

Dislikes:

Lust

Sex

Stupidity

Uriel is an extremely wise and reserved angel who always has his head in the books. An educated, straight-A student-type and the brains among his siblings. Much like his brother, Cassiel, Uriel loathes stupidity, ignorance, and foolishness, but is willing to offer his wisdom to those cursed with it. Despite his immense intelligence, Uriel remains fairly down-to-earth and does not let his brains make him an insufferable genius. He has a habit of pranking his siblings when off-duty.

He is very proud of his abstinence as he finds channeling desire through positive actions is more appropriate to a shared life. Despite this, he is often teased by his more mischievous siblings - but more often from his vexatious sister, Sandalphon -, who call him a "virgin" since he loves to preach abstinence so much. He has learned to tune out their mockery, but it still gets to him from time to time.

Powers and Abilities

Powers

Angelic Power: As an archangel, Uriel would have to be an extremely powerful being who wields immense divine magic.

Cloudwalking: Uriel can walk, stand, and travel on clouds.

Divinity: Uriel possesses immense divine power due to his nature as an archangel.

Flight: Uriel possesses six large wings that allow him to travel at potentially interstellar speed. He can also use these wings to soften his landings, and can change the size of them.

Nigh-Invulnerability: Uriel is blessed with invulnerability to everything short of archangelic weapon and superior divine power.

Pyrokinesis: Uriel's most notable power is his ability to channel and produce devastating holy fire, which he calls the "Flame of God". He is capable of using his flames to cleanse people of their sins while causing them minimal physical pain.

Uriel Human Form