Chapter 1 : The Stranger

At the bus stop there stood a woman waiting for the next stop. Lidia had a long exhausting day at work and was ready to go home. As soon as the bus arrived she quickly boarded the bus in hopes of finding a free seat. After a few minutes of looking around she found a free seat but opposite the seat was a man who was very unfamiliar to Lidia. He wore all black and red shoes and had his hood over his head covering his identity only revealing his lower face and his messy serulin blue hair that covered his forehead and eyes. She seemed reluctant to sit next to him at first but ended up walking up to him. "Excuse me", she said softly, gaining his attention and causing him to look up at her revealing his crimson red eyes and crusty skin. He looked worried that she had seen him . "I-is this seat taken?" she smiled warmly. "No", he replied. His voice was hoarse and scratchy. "Can I sit here?" she asked in a little desperate tone. He was reluctant at first but let her sit. She quickly thanked him and sat down. None of them spoke, he just looked out the window looking quite uncomfortable. Now and then Lidia would give him a quick glance trying to come up with something to say in order to suspend the awkward tension between them. After a few minutes of fighting with her thoughts she decided to break the silence by clearing her throat to gain his attention which was successful. "Umm...so what's your name? I haven't really seen you around here before". Her statement seemed to have stunned him. "You don't...know who I am?" he replied hoarsely. "I'm I supposed to?" she giggled but stopped herself. "I-I'm sorry. That wasn't very nice of me to say". "No it's okay that was not what I wanted to say. My name is....", he froze for a moment as if thinking. "It's Tenko. My name is Tenko Shimura" he smiled with his chapped lips. She smiled back having forgotten why he had to think before giving her his name. "I'm Lidia Grayson" she extended her hand to greet him but he didn't except it. "Uhh... I can't do that" he said nervously. "Don't be silly it's just a hand shake it's not gonna kill you" she said playfully as she grabbed his hand and shook it. Immediately he pulled back worriedly. She looked at him confused. "W-What?" He took his eyes off his hands and back to Lidia. Immediately his eyes widened. "Impossible", he mumbled. Soon after, the bus stopped and immediately he stood up and left without uttering a single word leaving Lidia dumbfounded.

~

"Impossible. Impossible. Impossible!" he thought as he stood in a dark alley watching her leave the bus. "She didn't die", he mumbled looking down at his hands. "I touched her with all five fingers and she didn't disintegrate. That's impossible!.... Unless...her quirk must be regeneration. That means other people's quirks won't effect her. Regeneration is one of the most rarest quirks. If that's the case she could be useful to us and the best part is she doesn't know who I am", he smiles Insanely. He looked back at Lidia and watched as she left. "Lidia~" he mumbled under his breath. He hated to admit that he liked their conversation and she made him have feelings he never felt before and he wanted more of it. He had to get more of it. When she was out of site he walked deeper into the alley until he got to an abandoned bar and entered it. In that bar was a few people who looked like bad news. There was a man with black hair, blue eyes and purple scars all over his body, a reptile looking man, a blonde girl with messy hair and a few others. The league of villains watched as their leader walked into the bar and sat on the bar stool. A man who looked like purple mist with yellow beaming eyes standing behind the bar table poured him a drink. "So where had you been this time master?" he questioned in a manner of a gentleman. "It doesn't matter where I was Kurogiri" he replied as he sipped his whiskey. "Hey boss, we attacked those hero wannabe's at their camp just as planned. We even got the anger issued blonde kid you wanted", the scared ravennet spoke up pointing at an ash blonde teenager tied up on the chair with a quirk supressor put on his arms. "Yes. Good work Dabi. Now if you don't mind I'm gonna go to my room", he stood up and walked away. "Hey Shigiraki. No thanks?" The blonde girl shouted. Shigiraki stopped but didn't spare to glance at her. "No" he replied coldly. "Dabi" Shigiraki called out to the scared ravennet. "What?" he replied in a deep husky voice. "I need you to get information on a girl called Lidia Grayson. I don't care how you do it just get it done but don't go anywhere near her and don't hurt her" "Got it boss I won't touch a single strand on her head" Dabi sayed sarcastically as he watched Shigiraki proceed to go to his room. When Shigiraki's head rested on his pillow all he could think of was talking to Lidia. "Lidia~" he whispered softly as he drifted off to sleep.

Announcement I would be publishing my next chapter either tomorrow or after 2 weeks I'm a fast publisher it's just that I have exams next week🥲