Chapter 3 : The leader of the L.O.V

A few weeks went by and Lidia would always board the bus and find Tenko there waiting for her. They would talk until the bus stops and Lidia goes home. One morning Lidia went to work and when she opened the door her eyes immediately widened. Bakugou was there sitting on the clinic bed with a few plastered bruises on him. She ran up to him and gave him the tightest hug ever "Oh my gosh Bakugou thank heavens you're safe we were all very worried. What happened! How'd they get you back?" He started turning red from annoyance and mostly being flustered. "What the hell!! I'm fine now let me go short stack, what are you like 2 inches tall!" he pushed her away by her head. She giggled silently " Don't over exaggerate I'm 5 foot 3" "Still doesn't make a difference"he  smirked. He was still as fiery as ever that was for sure. Recovery girl then walked in and filled her up on what had happened. The news was heart breaking. All might had lost his powers. The symbol of peace was gone and him, Japan and possibly the world was
doomed to damnation we would fall due to the raise of crime and even worse Shigaraki would be the one to lead this world to it's doom getting exactly what he wants. What worried her even more is she didn't know if Toshinori (All Might) was doing well. Lidia needed time to process things so she went to sit outside by the benches. After a few minutes she felt someone sit next to her and she looked up to see who it was. "Oh hey Bakugou" she smiled sadly before looking back down. "If you wanna talk about it just talk damnit don't let it eat you up" he looked ahead avoiding eye contact. "That's okay. I'm fine" she faked a smile. " You know dumbass, when most people say they "fine" they really not, and you a bad lair you know". He then looked into her eyes sadly and hesitantly held her hand, "I Know we never really had a conversation before..but.....uhh..I would.... forget it.." he shook his head but Lidia gently squeezed his hand causing him to tense up "hey you can tell me okay" she smiled. He then took in a deap breath "Can I take you out for dinner?, Y-you know...to make you feel better... nothing more" he said trying to avoid eye contact and hiding his flustered face. This made Lidia giggle "A student? Take a nurse out for dinner?" She teases making him growl angryly "WE'RE THE SAME AGE DAMMIT HELL IM EVEN OLDER THAN YOU ITS JUST THAT YOU HAVE A DAMN JOB NERD!!" His angry and flustered reaction makes her burst out laughing "I was just teasing you Bakugou. I know we're the same age heck I'm even shorter than the first years" she giggled causing him to scoff. After a few seconds they both stopped looked back at each other then Bakugou cleared his throat "So... what's your answer?" She looks at him warmly "Of course Katsuki Bakugou I'd love for you to take me out on a date" A glint of happiness sparkled in his eyes but he kept his composure. " It's not a date dumbass it's just dinner to make you feel better!" (His mind: she really said yes?! Come to think of it I've never asked anyone on a date...this is a date right?...No it's a form of pity for Lidia ... Right? Damnit stop over thinking it to me it's a date....wait?!)

~

At the end of the day Lidia went to the bus stop and boarded the bus as always. She expected to find Tenko sitting on his usual spot but he was not there which disappointed her. She sat down wondering were he could be. When the bus stopped she got off and went home to take a shower. After her shower she changed into a black dress that revealed her back and black boots. After tying her curly hair in a bun she heard a door bell and quickly ran to open it. She opened the door and saw Katsuki Bakugou standing there wearing a black tuxedo with a red tie. He looked down at Lidia and immediately got flustered and looked away. "Y-you look amazing...I mean great, Lidia". She blushed "Thanks and you're looking pretty great yourself, Katsuki" she smiled causing his eyes to widen "what did you just call me?" She looked at him confused "Katsuki? O-oh I'm sorry I got a bit carried away-" "No!" he interrupted "please, call me that... I like it" he said lowly before grabbing her hand and taking her to his car. He then drove her to a fancy restaurant . They entered and took their seats. "This place is so fancy", she said in amusement. Bakugou smirked at her reaction. They took their order and started having conversations getting to know each other more. After half an hour of bonding Bakugou got a phone call from the Endeavor hero agency he worked at as an intern saying there was an L O.V attack occuring again and they had seemed to be with the Hasashi gang. "I got to go, there's an attack" he said standing up leaving a cheque. "W-wait!" Lidia stopped him. Before he could answer the news was turned on the television in the restaurant.

Reporter

Breaking news, villains have attached the city. It is said that Overhaul and his Hasashi (sorry I forgot the name)gang are working with Japan's most dangerous cerial killer and the leader of the League of Villains Tomura Shigiraki aged 21years.. Our helicopter is recording their attack and Shigiraki's psychotic speach at this very moment. Now we will see what is occuring through the helicopter's perspective.

As Lidia watched this her eyes widened and her stomach dropped when she laid her eyes on Tomura Shigiraki. "T-Tenko?" she said barely above a whisper. This made Bakugou grow concerned "What is it Lidia?" She then pointed at Shigiraki on the screen. "That g-guy. I-I know him!" she said surprised. Bakugou's eyes grew wide "How?! Lidia tell me what you mean!" She tried to piece it together "Th-three weeks ago I saw him on the bus. He looked off b-but I approached him anyway. He let me s-sit next to him. I-I asked him where he was from and he told me he was new in town, h-he said his name was Tenko Shimura. Every time I got on the bus from from work he was there so we would talk and we became friends. He even invited me to his place but I couldn't go, I was too busy so I invited him to my place instead." Bakugou held his head when he heard this "Tell me" he held her shoulders" Did you see him today?" "N-No, h-he wasn't here today" she stuttered. Bakugou quickly took out his phone and called his agency "Hey tell Endeavor I can't make it right not it's an emergency" he told the hero over the phone every thing she told him then hung up. He back looked at her concerned "Lidia next time you see him stay away okay, call me immediately. This guy is very dangerous. His quirk is decay anything he touches parishes into dust and he killed many people with that." She could feel her stomach tighten at the fact that she had brought him to her house, he knew where she lived. She nodded quickly showing that she understood. Bakugou nodded then drove her back to her house. They left the car and walked up to her doorstep. "Are you gonna be okay by yourself or do you want me to stay over?" he looked at her worried. She smiled at him and gave him a hug "No... I'll be fine don't worry about me okay?" He nodded before grabbing her wrist and pulling her into a passionate kiss. Her eyes widened but she never pulled back, instead she kissed back causing him to deepen the kiss. After a couple of minutes they pulled back for air, red tinted across their faces. "Mmmmh so it was a date" she teased, but instead of defending himself he slightly nodded "Yeah...I guess it was" he smiled softly. "Okay now go home and get some rest okay I'll be fine I promise" she gave him a peck on the cheek before going into her house.

Yeah to all those confused people in this story I changed some plots so it's not necessarily a spoiler for the anime Boku no hero academia oh and Bakugou is 18 here the same age as Lidia but 2 months older than her though. See you in the next chapter that's when the NFSW starts but warning the next chapter contains non- consentual intimacy so if you don't like that stuff end here.