Chapter 2: Growing Obsession

Lidia slowly got up to look at the time on her phone. When it read 8.50am she quickly shot out of her blanket. "SHIT I'm gonna be late", she shouted as she ran to the bathroom to get ready. She quickly changed into her work clothes and brushed her hair and teeth before running out of her house. After realizing she missed the bus she had to run. Before she could run a car stopped in front of her and the window rolled down revealing the number three pro hero Hawks whom Lidia was not too fond of. "Hey baby bird, want a ride?" he smirked receiving an eye roll from the annoyed girl. "No actually I was thinking of walking", she fake smiled to which he only chuckled. "So you decided to walk when you know you got two minutes to get to work". Her eyes widened "WHAT?! It's only because I wasted my time speaking to you bird brain" she shouted. "Woah woah relax....get in we both know we're going to the same place anyway " he smiled. She was so tempted to pop one of his tires but she knew it was pointless cause he had wings so she accepted defeat and got into his car. "Why do you even have a car anyways when you can fly" she grumbled causing him to laugh as he drove off.

~

They arrived at U.A high and as soon  as Hawks parked she got out of the car and ran towards the building. "Damn she hates me that much huh?" he chuckled to himself before leaving the car himself. Lidia quickly ran into the nurses room. There was a short old woman talking to a red haired boy with sharp teeth who was sitting on the recovery bed. "Sorry Recovery girl I'm late", she said putting on her nurse coat. Lidia worked as a nurse at U.A High School. Recovery girl looked at her and smiled. "It's okay Lidia dear you didn't miss much. "Miss Grayson, hi!" the redhead gave her a big toothy smile. "Kirishima how are you today?" she smiled back warmly  making Kirishima blush a little but instantly his mood turned sad which did not go unnoticed by Lidia. "What's wrong?" she said a bit worried. She was always worried about her children though she was only eighteen and practically the same age as them heck she was even a few months or years younger than them(Let's just say class 1A is now 3A and the camp events that happened when they were the first years happened when they were third years, understand? Of course you do now let's continue). "It's Bakugou. He was kidnapped by the League of Villains and their leader Shigiraki. It just happened and I wasn't even there to help. I just wish I could have been there to save him", he sayed holding back the tears that attempted to fall. "What?!" she said shocked and worried but she knew she had to make him feel better. "Kirishima, Bakugou is a tough kid I know he's safe wherever he is I know it. And with that hot head of his they don't stand a chance. So don't blame yourself okay" she held his hand and gave him a hug. "Thanks Miss Grayson. I don't know what we'd do without you " he smiled sadly. " Please, call me Lidia. Were the same age so I want you to feel comfortable addressing me like how you do friends. Besides it makes me feel old" she laughed. He looked at her, blushed then gave her a toothy smile " Ok, Lidia"

After another long day at work she left for the bus stop exhausted and worried for Bakugou. When the bus stopped she remembered the tall slim man she met yesterday, Tenko Shimura and wondered if she would see him again as she boarded the bus. When she saw him sitting on the same place she had seen him at the other day she couldn't help but bite back a smile. She walked up to him and smiled widely "Hello again". He quickly looked up recognizing her voice and held back a smile when he looked at her. "Lidia". She sat across from him like before. "I never got to ask where you were from?" she smiled. Shigiraki's eyes widened before he could answer. "I'm....from Hitoshi city." "Wow I heard it's beautiful", she smiled wider showing excitement in her eyes causing Shigiraki's heart to tighten. "It is indeed" he smiled at her, his words having a hidden meaning. She made him feel warm inside. This made him grow an obsession. He wanted to feel more of it. He wanted to touch her again in the most sinful ways. He wanted to choke her, bite her, suck on her neck, all these thoughts and cravings where running through his mind. He knew he only just met her but he felt like he's known her his whole life ( cause he literally searched for every single detail about her the creep) and how it fascinated him so much that he could touch her without killing her. Once the bus stopped she said her goodbyes. "Wait!" he stopped her from leaving causing her to look back at him. "Would you like to come with me to my place" he asked. After realizing what he said he mentally slapped himself in his head " what the fuck was that?! Now she's gonna think your creepy!" He stood there waiting to receive the slap he probably deserved but instead to his surprised she replied in a normal manner. "I can't. I have work to do....But wait you can come with me to my house and chill while I get my work done. It'd be nice to have company for once....Thats if you want, of course" she smiled. This made him overjoyed. "Sure!" They proceeded to go to Lidia's house. When they arrived Lidia told him to make himself at home while she did her papers. Shigiraki took this as an opportunity to explore her house. After walking into different rooms he found himself entering her bedroom with a mischievous grin on his face. He opened her woredrop and went through her things. He suddenly stopped searching and the biggest evil grin plastered on his face when he pulled out a black lacey underwear of hers. When he heard her footsteps he quickly shoved her underwear in his pocket and closed her wardrobe then grabbed one of her ridiculous photos and pretend to have been looking at it. Lidia walked in and saw him looking at her embarrassing photo which made her blush from embarrassment. "Oww.....you just had to look at that, Tenko", she squirmed playfully. "What where you even doing?" he chuckled. "I was a kid anddd I thought it was a good idea to go for Halloween dressed as a trashbag" she said embarrassed. Hearing this made him burst out into laughter " You What?!" he continued to laugh " Shut up!" She punched his shoulder playfully then joined him in laughter. They both went into the sitting room and watched movies until it got dark outside. Shigiraki then said his goodbyes and went home.

~

When Shigiraki got to his hideout he went straight into his room without talking to anyone. He sat on his bed and let his thoughts about Lidia run through his mind. He thought of her long curly hair, her brown skin soft and her beautiful hourglass figure. She was a masterpiece and all these thoughts made him hard. Immediately he remembered the little  gift he had claimed for himself. He reached out for his pocket and took out the black lacey underwear he had taken from Lidia's house and gently pressed them against his nose taking in a deep breath. He knew what he was doing was sick but he loved
everything minute of it. Slowly he unbuckled his belt and took out his hard member. Slowly and gently he rubbed her lacey panties on his cock. He let out soft groans as he stroked faster thinking about what he could have done to Lidia at her house. What he could have done to her on the couch hell he could have even fucked her against her bedroom wall. He went faster and faster until he came on her underwear moaning out Lidia's name. Right after he felt a bit weird so decided to take a shower and went to sleep afterwards.  

Arigato!! Jaane, mata ashita