2

Beelzebub heard of a spring break party in the human world on a beach.

Beelzebub decide to go but in her human form.

Beelzebub trainsform into her human form.

Hairy that is the same colour as honey, pink eyes and weaening beach outfit with sandles.

Beelzebub then opens a portal into the human world amd  walks through it, letting the portel behind her closed.

Beelzebub looked around making sure no one sure hidden behimd zome buildinv before then heading to the beach wjere the spring breakers are enjoyng them selfs.

Beelzebub saw a stage with a banner saying Versika Mayday.

Beelzebub thoughts: Looks like the singer is popular here in earth too.

Beelzebub them remembers what gonna happen, the I.M.P are gonna have a face off aganist Versika Mayday and the group.

They doing to see if I.M.P can kill more humans then Veriska and her group have sex with humans.

Beelzebub was enjoying the gather up untill she saw a glance of the I.M.P killing their targes in private areas.

Blitz gotten cockey because they already gotten some of their targets killed.

Blitz: Alright!
Thats nine kills in the bag.
I'd like to see thag whaley snatch orgasm that many-.

But the imo stops when he heard music coming from the stage and the sound of his ex.

Versika came onto the stage with stage smoke making evsryone see the pop star shilloute.

Veriska: Allright Spring breakers.

Versika then step forward as the smoke thne fadad away seeing the singer inher human form.

Versika: Are you all ready to get f***** up and make some b***** bad choices!?

The crowd cheered loudly.

Beelzebub even saw a guy rip his shirt of with the  singer name on it.

Dang so it really is true people can become super crazy adout singers.

Versika: This is your final warning call.
All a broad.

Then the screen says f*** you Blitzo to the imp himslef.

Making the bald imo growl.

As Versika sang her song the humans started to get horny and then making out with each other, Beelzebub soon saw the other succubess in human form then starting to having sex with the humans as well.

Beelzebub watch in shock on how fast these sex demons make this party into a sex party she guess.

Beelzebub was luckly that shes a princess of Gluttenly because it stops her from falling under Versika sex song.

Blitz now knew they have to pick up the pace on killing the rest of their targets.

Beelzebub was somewhat enjoying the party but it was getting wild as some humans took some of their clothings off, not caring where their clothing lands.

Beelzebub then saw a human fan running to the singer before then the bodyguard stop the human fan and dragged him away.

She also saw that Lune in human form then goes to follow the male bodygaurd after she punch the succubes in a face.

Versika: Now who wants a piece of this!

Versika then throws her flak at the crowd which the crowd tries to grab it but it gets thrown into the ocean where a fish get covered in Beelzebub own drink she made herself turning the fish into a monster.

Beelzebub then spys on Luna crushing on her boyfriend.

Beelzebub doesn't mind really.

But she saw Blitz is getting angry at Votex for talking to Luna.

Soon the party was mostly finshed and Beelzebub went behind some hidden allways to leave when she heard a monster and poked her head out.

Seeing Millie fighting the monster fish and killing it, saving Moxxie.

Beelzebub decide to go back into hell back safely and went back into her true form.

Well that was intresting, Beelzebub decide not to go to Earth tor while because of what happend on earth.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know your thoughts.